oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

12 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

What is all this anti Derby vitriol?

I’d rather we had as many big teams in the Championship, it makes the matches far more appealing. As @SmogDane said in an earlier post, wouldn’t it be great to have a go at Sunderland twice a season. For me, a match against Derby, holds far more appeal than one against Rotherham or Wycombe. 

Nah, *** Derby.

• Like 1
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I actually enjoy an away day at Rotherham more than Pride Park. I am defo in the f**k Derby camp.

I might be wrong, but aren't Pride Park & The Riverside literal copy paste jobs? Not sure which was first, but aren't they the same stadium essentially?

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I might be wrong, but aren't Pride Park & The Riverside literal copy paste jobs? Not sure which was first, but aren't they the same stadium essentially?

There or thereabouts, yeah.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:
No kebano tomorrow and confirmation that he's off

Sad to see him go and yeah I don't see how he comes back at all. But I'm actually quite glad he's not playing tomorrow. It's another opportunity for a young player to take a place in the team at some stage in the game, hopefully.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Ours was first.  I believe there are some differences but the basic design was the same, yeah.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Ours was first.  I believe there are some differences but the basic design was the same, yeah.

thanks for the answers CT and Wilson 🙂

I think when Pride Park was built it was fully built whereas the Riverside didn't have the NW and SW corners built until later, and the extra top bits of the nearest North Stand and South Stand blocks as well.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Very much so mate. We were first but they are very similar. I prefer ours though haha.

Rotherham and Sheff Wed just less travel time than Derby for an away day.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Brunners said:

Yes the Riverside was model cost affordable stadium built with quite a few others following the basic plan of MFC.

Derby as you say, Sunderland, Rotherham and a few others building to the initial design. In fact Darlington had a mini Riverside did they not?

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3