oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

It's unbelievable that malley hasn't been given a chance from the start in any of these games that mean nothing after his performance a few games ago. Absolutely shocking message to send the kids. *** Off Warnock.

• Like 3
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

It's unbelievable that malley hasn't been given a chance from the start in any of these games that mean nothing after his performance a few games ago. Absolutely shocking message to send the kids. *** Off Warnock.

And from what we have seen of him he could become the best passer of the ball in the team

Just now, Downsouth said:

And from what we have seen of him he could become the best passer of the ball in the team

Well we don't pass the ball in our midfield so I guess his strengths wouldn't really matter. Maybe he's not good enough at watching the ball sail over his head for 90 mins. 

Literally nothing riding on the game and Malley could be staking a claim for a place in the squad next year. Warnock went on about learning things in these final few, who is he learning about today other than maybe Coulson?

Am I correct in thinking that a Rotherham win and a Derby draw would save Rotherham and put the other two down?

• Like 1

Came here to say a lot of what has been said already. 

Im annoyed more than disappointed that Warnock isn’t starting some of the young lads. It’s literally a nothing game. Warnock stands for everything that I hate about the “old” mentality of football. 

Hard work over technique. Experience over ability. SIGH. 

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Am I correct in thinking that a Rotherham win and a Derby draw would save Rotherham and put the other two down?

Yes.  Rotherham have a better gd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really hope Rotherham stay up, but if it's a choice between Wednesday and Derby to survive, Wednesday all day long. Hate Mel Morris and granny-pumper.

As for our game, I really hope it's entertaining so Wycombe go down with a fight. Nice club, hope they bounce back soon. Hope Coulson does well, but otherwise I am pretty meh about today's performance.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I think so, yeah.

Disregarding Wycombe as they need to overcome such a huge goal difference but...

Rotherham need to win to survive. Anything other than a win and Derby will survive with a draw or a win, whilst Sheff Wed will survive with a win and send Derby down instead.

If Rotherham win, Derby need to win to survive as their goal difference will not be enough. Rotherham would also send Sheff Wed down for sure with a win.

Glad to come on to see some more moaning. I have missed that the last week or so.

Well, I am watching BORO - It's the last game for a while and I support my team (yes I bought the stream) ... I will keep an eye on Derby and Wednesday ... But I would never watch another game, when Boro is playing! 

Call me naive, if you please .. But hey, that's just me!

May you all have a great afternoon - Mine will be ... I have great coffee and a 24 year old Rum @ 50 % Alc

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Glad to come on to see some more moaning. I have missed that the last week or so.

Well, I am watching BORO - It's the last game for a while and I support my team (yes I bought the stream) ... I will keep an eye on Derby and Wednesday ... But I would never watch another game, when Boro is playing! 

May you all have a great afternoon - Mine will be ... I have great coffee and a 24 year old Rum @ 50 % Alc

I am taking my normal approach of watching Boro on the laptop and Sky on mute on TV.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I'll moan but I'll still watch us. Means we get the right to moan. 😉

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Argh Coulson's touch there kills that chance.

at least he didn't give up and chased it down and Johnson was able to get the shot off.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3