oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Next season is going to be delightful isn't it......

Think thats what many of us are afraid of (myself included).

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Amazing that so many players can't be arsed ... 

They are already in their big cars on their way home to their model wife for a vacation ...

Wimps

So disappointing. I was rather foolishly hoping they might give it one last hurrah to close the season out. ☹️

Derby score but its ruled out for offside.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

The problem is now we're in a position where we're gonna be asking kids to save face for the lads who get picked every week. If they don't make an effective difference, then Warnock would feel justified in not playing them. But they should be played from the start, at 0-0 and allow them to work their way into the game and avoid them having to pick up the pieces of first teamers who don't give a toss.

There's so much for those kids to learn from an experience like this. The experienced players don't need to do anything, if they're good enough they'll be in the team next season. This game means nowt to them. But they're still on the pitch.

preaching to the choir here mate but that isn't what happened, so now I am just hoping they can get the most they can.

Could y'all just shut up. About next season! 

None of you are Nostradamus ... 

We don't know what our squad will look like .... 

We might get players who have the drive and ambition 

We know what our manager will look like, that's enough for some of us. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Only one team in this, 2-0 now. Dead rubber, only one team with players who, as a whole, give a toss about the game.

I just knew we'd turn up in Hula Shirts & flip-Flops 

Aye, let's just trust to blind hope after 5 years of the same sh**.

Do you seriously not understand why people feel how they feel?

Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

preaching to the choir here mate but that isn't what happened, so now I am just hoping they can get the most they can.

It's just daft isn't it. I'm keeping an eye on Coulson today and we mentioned early on, his poor touch that eventually lead to the chance for Johnson. When he makes a bad touch, I feel for him because I'm wondering what moments like that mean to his career here.

If Paddy McNair has a bad game, Jonny Howson, George Saville, Marcus *** Bettinelli. Back in the team for the next game, protected like they're warriors of the game by Warnock. One or two bad moments from young players and they're  seen as not ready. Utterly pathetic management.

• Like 3

At this stage I’d happily take any other manager in world football over Warnock. We are going nowhere with him in charge. Just another wasted season next year. And what’s worse is that we are about to fill our team with all his rubbish which we won’t be able to offload this time next year. Fed up of the *** decisions made at the top of this club. Completely lost interest. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

We better be pushing for the league title next year like Warnock did at QPR 

Promotion has to be the aim or it's completely pointless him being here, in my eyes.

This season is an unequivocal failure. Next season, not getting promoted is a failure too. That's the standard he sets with a squad like ours.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3