oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Well offside, thank *** for now var haha

Was it from a throw-in though? I haven't seen the goal at all, just seen tons of people on Twitter saying it wasn't offside even though the view I've seen of Hutchinson blatantly shows him in a offside position.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Its not negative to be annoyed at getting turned over at home by a side that is going to be in League 1 next season.

We've seen nothing this season that suggests next year will be any better.

If anything we've gotten worse the more time he's had and the more of his own signings we've made. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Was it from a throw-in though? I haven't seen the goal at all, just seen tons of people on Twitter saying it wasn't offside even though the view I've seen of Hutchinson blatantly shows him in a offside position.

He wasn't standing offside at the throw in, he was offside from Rhodes header at goal.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Do you believe Warnock is the right man for the job? And what evidence supports it?

I don't believe jack sh1t ... 

But I won't cry over milk that ain't spilled yet, that's for sure ...  

I feel sorry for all the negative souls... Must be hard to have that view on everything in life.

I have a mate who is single ... He has never had a girlfriend ... But you know what ... He still goes to the clubs every weekend to pick up chicks...  Cause he won't give up and be negative  because of previous failures ... 

• Like 2
Just now, Brunners said:

He wasn't offside from the throw in, he was offside from Rhodes header at goal I think.

Ah yeah, just seen it now on Twitter, definitely offside!

Do you think the Brentford forum is very negative as well? Cause the bees have had zero shots on goal against the worst form team in the league...

Just now, SmogDane said:

Do you think the Brentford forum is very negative as well? Cause the bees have had zero shots on goal against the worst form team in the league...

Brentford are in the play-offs 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3