oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

4 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Westwood doing his best to get them relegated 😂 his positioning for both goals have been shocking, especially the 2nd.

Someone on here was wanting him for us next season. Looks finished 

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

Honestly, I know this is a nothing game but this performance is indefensible. Defensively this display is utterly embarrassing. I remember when the fan ran down the touchline to throw his season ticket at Steve McClaren when we lost 4-0 to Villa here, there'd be a bloody queue if the fans were in the stadium today.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Bugger - equaliser for Derby.

Still this far preferable to watching Boro getting thumped at home by the bottom team.

Am slightly angry now at how utterly feeble and gutless we are...but not altogether surprised.

As I said in one of the other matchday threads, most of the players have been on holiday for some time now.

Know how you feel, If this was a Horse race the stewards would be all over it like a cheap suit

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Someone on here was wanting him for us next season. Looks finished 

I remember some wanting us to go for him instead of Randolph a few years ago too! Hes been poor for a long time

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Honestly, I know this is a nothing game but this performance is indefensible. Defensively this display is utterly embarrassing. I remember when the fan ran down the touchline to throw his season ticket at Steve McClaren when we lost 4-0 to Villa here, there'd be a bloody queue if the fans were in the stadium today.

I think this is what worries me the most about our current squad. Never mind the ability (or lack thereof), its the attitude of the players.

EQUALISER FOR WEDNESDAY - GET IN THERE!!!

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3