oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

1 minute ago, 2plus2 said:

Has anyone discussed the late start to the Derby 2nd half? Do we know who was responsible for that? Because, if it was down to Derby, that is an absolute disgrace. Knowing that Rotherham have drawn - and therefore knowing that a draw will do the job - has given them a MASSIVE advantage.

They had a 25 min half-time break!

They finished the first half about ten minutes later than everyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Rotherham were winning up until the 89th minute.

Yea, and therefore 10+ mins for Derby to completely alter their game-plan.

1 minute ago, White Band said:

Why? That seems like a significant amount of time.

1 minute ago, White Band said:

Largely down to Waghorn's lengthy treatment after he collided with the goal post. Think that took a good 6 minutes plus.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Largely down to Waghorn's lengthy treatment after he collided with the goal post. Think that took a good 6 minutes plus.

Fair enough. I'll reel it in in that case.

• Like 1
Just now, 2plus2 said:

Why? That seems like a significant amount of time.

Don't know as I was watching us.  There was a Waghorn injury, but not sure how long that took.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Although, having said that, 6 mins of treatment in 1st half, and yet still fit enough to near finish the game...

Part of me still can't shake off the possibility that it's all a little bit convenient.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, 2plus2 said:

Although, having said that, 6 mins of treatment in 1st half, and yet still fit enough to near finish the game...

Part of me still can't shake off the possibility that it's all a little bit convenient.

Did you see what happened to him? He literally catapulted himself into the goal post. He was not faking it at all. Treatment 100% justified.

• Like 1

I hope Warnock throws the cups, saucers, plates and kitchen sink at them in the dressing room. Not giving enough on a match day is unforgivable for me. Shocking commitment from professional players 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Did you see what happened to him? He literally catapulted himself into the goal post. He was not faking it at all. Treatment 100% justified.

Look, leave me be and just let me spew out my pointless and completely unfounded conspiracy theories.

...but no I didn't see it 😄

In other news, the world is flat and Mel Morris is actually a reptilian humanoid. Fact.

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3