oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Can't believe i renewed to potentially watch this crap... 

Gotta say I'm not exactly thrilled about our prospects for next season...unless Warnock can somehow unearth the players that will make his preferred system work well.

Also worried about the attitude of the players. The slow starts and the way we've completely failed to show up some games.

Unless the manager can make some pretty drastic changes between now and next season, we'll continue to tread water.

13 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

In other news... great to see Boro end the season on a high note and go marching into the next one on strong form 💪

I see we have Boro's head of media relations on the forum. 😛

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Gotta say I'm not exactly thrilled about our prospects for next season...unless Warnock can somehow unearth the players that will make his preferred system work well.

Also worried about the attitude of the players. The slow starts and the way we've completely failed to show up some games.

Unless the manager can make some pretty drastic changes between now and next season, we'll continue to tread water.

Think there's a huge lack of leadership and professionalism. You look at the squad and think, how many of them are talkers/organisers? How many of them look like they train and give 110% every week?

We don't have many players at all that give a solid 7/10 week in, week out. We really do need an absolute brick sh*thouse CB to lead and organise the defence (I'm frankly sick to death of McNair starting there).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, 2plus2 said:

Look, leave me be and just let me spew out my pointless and completely unfounded conspiracy theories.

...but no I didn't see it 😄

In other news, the world is flat and Mel Morris is actually a reptilian humanoid. Fact.

I did see it and it did look bad.

I even said at the time I'll be surprised if he sees the game out.

youtube fashion GIF

So maybe it was a conspiracy! Maybe he faked the whole thing! Just like NASA did with the moon landings.😁

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Wycombe 0-3

Apologies but I’ve been out all morning. If you could give me a run down of how the game went. Using gifs only that would be appreciated 

cheers 

16 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

our U18's got absolutely battered today, 8-1 

The last time I remember an 8-1 scoreline in a Boro game, in a little over a 10 year period after the losing team went on to win x4 Premier League titles, x2 FA Cups, x6 League Cups, x3 Charity Shields, recruited the best manager in the world playing the best brand of football, were inducted into a European Super League, had billionaire owners who invested heavily into both the club and city, absolutely battered their local rivals year on year and waltzed their way into a CL final.

Why tf would everyone be so miserable on here??!

Edited by 2plus2
  • Haha 2

What a double whammy we have all endured today.

Firstly we watched possibly the most insipid, unprofessional drab and dire performance (if you call it a performance) from Boro this season and though I had suggested a Wycombe win the way we went about things today was simply............awful.

Secondly what crumb of comfort we all had left was undone by a late Cardiff equaliser!

Football can be cruel and today certainly was.

Well done Wycombe you deserved the win by far the better team.

Goodness knows what the boss will say?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I did see it and it did look bad.

I even said at the time I'll be surprised if he sees the game out.

youtube fashion GIF

So maybe it was a conspiracy! Maybe he faked the whole thing! Just like NASA did with the moon landings.😁

How did you acquire that footage of me? Have you been tapping my phone?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Apologies but I’ve been out all morning. If you could give me a run down of how the game went. Using gifs only that would be appreciated 

cheers 

James May GIF by DriveTribe

poo GIF

embarrassing parks and recreation GIF

Embarrased GIF by memecandy

I hope this makes everything clear...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Uwe said:

cheers 

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, White Band said:

They finished the first half about ten minutes later than everyone else. 

I think we finished the season about ten games earlier than everyone else.

• Like 1

At home against the bottom club and not a shot on target.  I could not give a flying £@@k what other people think but I for one think it unacceptable and a grovelling NW  explanation is required. The club is a £@@king joke from top to bottom and I don't see it being any better next season. Well its always next season, always excuses and this ageing dinosaur wont change things next season either. 

• Like 3