oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

11 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Apologies but I’ve been out all morning. If you could give me a run down of how the game went. Using gifs only that would be appreciated 

cheers 

image.jpeg.20dae76798dd6d582bc8fa42f12f524c.jpeg

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Bloody Warnock ... All his fault

Sonni your opening song of a new season is over, now that is something to moan at NW for

12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Apologies but I’ve been out all morning. If you could give me a run down of how the game went. Using gifs only that would be appreciated 

cheers 

3-0 football GIF by KV Kortrijk

Happy San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

sad shaun the sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

happy mighty mouse GIF

Sad Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

Happy Shaun The Sheep GIF by Aardman Animations

look point GIF by Hootsuite

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

What a double whammy we have all endured today.

Firstly we watched possibly the most insipid, unprofessional drab and dire performance (if you call it a performance) from Boro this season and though I had suggested a Wycombe win the way we went about things today was simply............awful.

Secondly what crumb of comfort we all had left was undone by a late Cardiff equaliser!

Football can be cruel and today certainly was.

Well done Wycombe you deserved the win by far the better team.

Goodness knows what the boss will say?

Nowt, why would he?  This suits him down to the ground as long as nobody points any fingers at him.  Most people won't so it's great as far as he's concerned as it demonstrates how much work needs to be done, and he is definitely the man for the job, as we already know.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Nowt, why would he?  This suits him down to the ground as long as nobody points any fingers at him.  Most people won't so it's great as far as he's concerned as it demonstrates how much work needs to be done, and he is definitely the man for the job, as we already know.

Believe he will want to say a few things about what we witnessed, ok passing the buck and not looking at himself as he is beyond reproach as we all know but simply to offer some sort of explanation for a team that today was not a team, nor in spirit!

Well today was one of the few matches I didn't watch boro as wanted to see the owls and the rams. So how shocking were we actually as 3 nil lose to Wycombe is abit crazy 

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Season 4 Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I've thought of a positive!  You don't get the next match day thread 🙌  

Hmm, but as it's the end of the season then you wouldn't anyway so I guess that cancels it out 🤦‍♂️

I will keep trying mate 👍

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

Well today was one of the few matches I didn't watch boro as wanted to see the owls and the rams. So how shocking were we actually as 3 nil lose to Wycombe is abit crazy 

Very poor performance. No effort or desire shown. Very disappointing 

• Like 1