oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wycombe  

32 members have voted

1. 1. WWWTLGOTS? (Will we win the last game of the season?)

• Yes
    • No
    • No, we will lose 17-1 and Wycombe will avoid relegation

5 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

With Stampy as his assistant! 🤣

More likely Matty Bates or Master Bates to every other football fan outside Boro!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like, even taking this as a single game and taking it as a nothing game, this was embarrassing. I can't quite state how bad today was. The amount of times they got in behind us as a result of shamboli

More utter *** in the press conference - Warnock said: ““I’m not going to knock them today. We were poor today, but overall, to finish tenth after where we were when we came in, I think it’s been

I was busy this afternoon, so I decided to avoid the results and wait for the highlights on Quest. After watching teams with far less talented players (and far less experienced managers) giving their

Posted Images

Bit like West Ham getting away with fielding Tevez while Sheff U went down under Warnock..  but certain clubs seem to get off lighter than others ..  the way of the world

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Bit like West Ham getting away with fielding Tevez while Sheff U went down under Warnock..  but certain clubs seem to get off lighter than others ..  the way of the world

A prime example of Warnock blaming anybody except himself. His logic was that because WHU played Tevez (and his Argie mate) in that game, Sheffield Utd went down. They went down because they had been crap all season. 

His latest announcement about how great it is that we have finished 10th without any strikers is another brilliant piece of magician's distraction technique.

14 minutes ago, Johnny A said:

A prime example of Warnock blaming anybody except himself. His logic was that because WHU played Tevez (and his Argie mate) in that game, Sheffield Utd went down. They went down because they had been crap all season. 

His latest announcement about how great it is that we have finished 10th without any strikers is another brilliant piece of magician's distraction technique.

Except they weren't..  they had a poor run in but were still relegated because no action was taken against a club breaking the rules by fielding an illegally registered player who scored vital goals for them. I get that some people don't like NW and that he is often economical with the truth, but can you imagine that sometimes he may just have a point.

• Like 5
On 5/8/2021 at 6:00 PM, Downsouth said:

Oh goody so we can look forward to Roy Hodgson being the next manager.

Is there anywhere in Europe where there are up and coming managers we should be considering?

What about Denmark @Borodane and @SmogDane any thoughts?

Not really. David Nielsen is the obvious one but I’d hate to lose him as manager of AGF.