• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Uwe @RiseAgainst @Blanco still to predict (no rush - just make sure to meet Friday 8pm deadline!) but so far...a summary of what to look out for....   Pool A The matches between @marvi

Turkey v Italy Wales v Switzerland Denmark v Finland Belgium v Russia

Between 4 and 6 matches in a round was easiest way of getting a few rounds and keeping it interesting.  No-one goes out in the round stages - it just provides seedings for knockout stages where a few

Posted Images

@Uwe @RiseAgainst @Blanco still to predict (no rush - just make sure to meet Friday 8pm deadline!)

but so far...a summary of what to look out for....  

Pool A

The matches between @marvin v @boro-unger and @AnglianRed v @smogsterking the Inspirati  are guaranteed to end in draws.  All teams securing a point to start the Pool stages off but they will all no doubt be looking for a high scoring draw to increase their goals for column in case this is needed to determine final pool placings.

@Snowblind v @Youngy228 is a much more open fixture with @Snowblind predicting a draw in the Wales v Switzerland game whereas @Youngy228 has gone for a Switzerland win.  @Snowblind has predicted a draw in the Denmark v Finland game with @Youngy228 going for a Denmark win.

Pool B

@Smogzilla v @Borodane will be watching Wales v Switzerland closely with @Smogzilla predicting a Switzerland win and @Borodane a draw.  A Wales win and the fixture will be tied.

@trekkersv @DanFromDownSouth will again have all eyes on the Wales v Switzerland match with @trekkerspredicting a draw and @DanFromDownSouth a draw. Again a win for the Welsh and the fixture will be tied.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A Turkey v Italy

H Wales v Switzerland

H Denmark v Finland

H Belgium v Russia

10 hours ago, Youngy228 said:

So everyone has managed to correctly predict first result! It’s 1-1 in every tie after a quarter of the round!

I'm sure a few of us were sweating it after the first half though. 😁 Turkey were a lot better than I expected. For the first hour or so anyway. They did fade quite badly towards the end.

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm sure a few of us were sweating it after the first half though. 😁 Turkey were a lot better than I expected. For the first hour or so anyway. They did fade quite badly towards the end.

I actually nearly went for the draw!! Thought they might catch Italy cold