oneBoro Forum

EURO 2020 Predictions League - Round One - 11th/12th June

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Uwe @RiseAgainst @Blanco still to predict (no rush - just make sure to meet Friday 8pm deadline!) but so far...a summary of what to look out for....   Pool A The matches between @marvi

Turkey v Italy Wales v Switzerland Denmark v Finland Belgium v Russia

Between 4 and 6 matches in a round was easiest way of getting a few rounds and keeping it interesting.  No-one goes out in the round stages - it just provides seedings for knockout stages where a few

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Only our by 50 miles 😂😂😂
    • Think this could be an interesting year..  wouldn't be surprised to see Fulham at top but Sheff U without Wilder and WBA with Ismael could be a bit less predictable...  not many stand out teams, so Blanco could finally get it right 🙂  
    • Can totally relate to this. Work isn't too bad as we're in small teams anyway, but remote working has been brilliant for me (when the tech has worked). I also avoid big groups socially...except when I go to music festivals.   Back on topic, the longer the summer goes on without any transfer news, the more grim it appears next season will be. We still have the best part of 2 months to get deals done, but unless Warnock and co have been particularly creative in their scouting and recruiting, it looks as though we'll be picking up the rejects nobody else wants...  
    • The big one now, it's Germany. A chance for Gareth to show he learnt something about knockout matches after that exit from the WC semi-final v Croatia.
    • They will show all 3 recently relagated teams they did last year I believe