oneBoro Forum

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I know it's tongue in cheek, but Italy's shots per game in the tournament is 20.2, the highest in the tournament. England's is 7.4. the third lowest in the tournament. 

So maybe not the stat you want to focus on to highlight who is better than who 

It's not entirely tongue in cheek.

Over the whole tournament I might take the point, but Italy have done very little in this half, certainly not enough to say that it should be the final.

Spain have been as wasteful as they have all tournament, but have been comfortably better.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's not entirely tongue in cheek.

Over the whole tournament I might take the point, but Italy have done very little in this half, certainly not enough to say that it should be the final.

Spain have been as wasteful as they have all tournament, but have been comfortably better.

Yeah but youre saying that number of shots equals quality. So that would mean England have been very low quality all tournament. Which is obviously wrong. 

Italy still look strong even if they're not creating as much and their form over the tournament still puts them comfortably as the best team over the 6 games so far. 

As somebody said Italy are massively missing Spinazzola. The speed of both teams is very worrying, could England cope with either of them should we get through. Personally hoping for half a dozen red cards, extra time and a host of non serious injuries, just enough to keep them out for a week or so

7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I know it's tongue in cheek, but Italy's shots per game in the tournament is 20.2, the highest in the tournament. England's is 7.4. the third lowest in the tournament. 

So maybe not the stat you want to focus on to highlight who is better than who 

What about DK?

Question I'd ask is would anyone fear either of the teams we've seen in this opening 45. The way things have gone so far, you wouldn't expect either of these teams to get many chances against England.

• Like 1

Interesting first half.

Surprised how much Spain were able to nullify Italy. Dominated the midfield for most of the game. Both defences looking fairly solid.

Game of very few chances. This could go all the way to penalties.

Though someone on here said the team in white always wins. Italy to choke during the shootout?

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Question I'd ask is would anyone fear either of the teams we've seen in this opening 45. The way things have gone so far, you wouldn't expect either of these teams to get many chances against England.

But equally I wouldn't expect England to have many chances against either team. If we got to the final, I'd expect it to be a lot like this.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Interesting first half.

Surprised how much Spain were able to nullify Italy. Dominated the midfield for most of the game. Both defences looking fairly solid.

Game of very few chances. This could go all the way to penalties.

Though someone on here said the team in white always wins. Italy to choke during the shootout?

That's something I have claimed a few times 😉 

White always win in this tournament

• Like 1

tough game to guess who wins this. Spain will create better chances but Italy are more likely to be clinical enough to hit the net. Busquets has been imperious so far and olmo looks threatening ,the player that i think has been quiet throughout the whole tournament for spain is Koke , i assumed hed be the main playmaker but hes been anonymous too many games. i was hoping for a Spain win as i thought wed have a far better chance against them if we get past Denmark. got a feeling Italy win punish Spain for not being able to put a finishing touch to the good build up they keep doing and maybeget one big chhance and show spain how its done .  im  predicting 1-0 to Italy  ,around 74 mins for the goal .   

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

But equally I wouldn't expect England to have many chances against either team. If we got to the final, I'd expect it to be a lot like this.

I think we'd have a better chance against Spain to create something but we'd defensively perhaps do better against Italy. At the moment it feels like Spain are playing against a good defence and Italy are playing against an okay defence and they're balancing each other out.

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think we'd have a better chance against Spain to create something but we'd defensively perhaps do better against Italy. At the moment it feels like Spain are playing against a good defence and Italy are playing against an okay defence and they're balancing each other out.

I think Spain have looked Shakey defensively actually. Just Italy haven't got at them enough yet

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I think Spain have looked Shakey defensively actually. Just Italy haven't got at them enough yet

That's what I mean, mate. Italians so far on the attacking front aren't having a great game and honestly, I think Immobile should have scored more than he has in this tournament so far. Between Berardi, Barella, Chiesa, etc, I don't see anything that isn't manageable by England.

Got our own match to worry about first, of course.