oneBoro Forum

Still find it mad that Spain were putting together their penalty takers on the fly. I can't imagine putting Morata on such an important penalty either.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Ugh!

Feels like Spain were robbed. Controlled so much of the game and looked more dangerous. Way more shots at goal (if not necessarily on target). Won more corners. Just couldn't get through the Italian defence.

Italy...the masters of the lottery shootout, sneak through once more.

Spain really need to go away and work on their penalties.

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Can't believe he took that penalty like that on those circumstances, unreal

its like a game of chicken. hes thinking the keeper wont have to bottle to wait, hhe was right. if keeper didnt move he saves that i reckon. bravest man won.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

If Spain had a "Kane" they'd wipe the floor with World Football.

morata is pretty poor like. they should have played without a striker lol

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Spain the better team, but they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Yeah - pretty much controlled the match but couldn't close it out. Had enough chances to win it in normal time and ET.

Moral of the story: never let the Italians take a match to penalties.

Its kind of like arguing with an idiot - they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. 😁

• Like 1

Shocking penalty showing from Spain once again. Clearly massive psychological issues within that squad which at this level begs a few questions about what was the squad doing in training for the last few weeks. It's not as if they couldn't be anticipated.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Ugh!

Feels like Spain were robbed. Controlled so much of the game and looked more dangerous. Way more shots at goal (if not necessarily on target). Won more corners. Just couldn't get through the Italian defence.

Italy...the masters of the lottery shootout, sneak through once more.

Spain really need to go away and work on their penalties.

Why do you call it a lottery? It takes skill and nerves of steel to win.

Don't know if anybody picked up on this but the family of the German girl who was the target of all the xenophobic abuse has been found and, as I suspected might happen, they have asked the money to be donated to charity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Don't know if anybody picked up on this but the family of the German girl who was the target of all the xenophobic abuse has been found and, as I suspected might happen, they have asked the money to be donated to charity.

Ungrateful little brat!!!

Booooo!!! 

(disclaimer: This is sarcasm) 

• Haha 2
On 7/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, Erimus 63 said:

Why do you call it a lottery? It takes skill and nerves of steel to win.

I'd say its more about the takers not bottling it and fluffing their shots and its a coin toss whether the keepers guess the right way to go.