oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Tell you what aren't these doctors and medical staff worth their weight in gold, great news that his stable.

Don’t know if it is a heart issue or not but they are trying to get defibs to be a legal requirement at all sporting events in the UK. 

good early treatment is so crucial.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

Just now, Rioch's Braves said:

Tell you what aren't these doctors and medical staff worth their weight in gold, great news that his stable.

I just said the same to my family ... 

They will hopefully get much praise and a medal ... 

Very impressed with how things were handled.. the players were awesome too,... Shocked and heart broken, but protecting their team mate and comforting his wife ❤️

• Thanks 2

The strength of character from the Danish players is outstanding. Near instantly forming a protective screen (using themselves) whilst behind them their team mate/friend is literally in a fight that is life and death.

• Thanks 6

Incredible to think how quickly all involved acted, which is crucial and could have made all the difference. Can easily see how people can freeze in situations like that, but Incredible that from ref, to physio, to doctor and to player they all stood up and acted incredibly professionally and swiftly.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

No, luckily .. I apologize if that could be understood that way. 

No mate, of course no need to apologise, just can't imagine what it would be like to be in the stadium right now. It sounds like there's still plenty of people in the stadium who haven't got a clue what to do and I don't blame them. Everyone's just in shock.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I just said the same to my family ... 

They will hopefully get much praise and a medal ... 

Very impressed with how things were handled.. the players were awesome too,... Shocked and heart broken, but protecting their team mate and comforting his wife ❤️

It was indeed very brave of them. Having to listen to everything going on behind them but ensuring there was a screen for him. Kind of baffles me that there isn't a standard way of handling that, I guess.

I thought I saw Kasper Schmeichel nod his head at his wife when he went over and I hoped that meant he was nodding that he was okay in some sense. Two massive leaders stepping up with Kjaer over there too.

Was thinking about Schmeichel especially because of Kun Vichai, too. Lad has been through far too much of this in his career.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it was not requested due to working on the patient and standard protocol etc. but I would have thought that an Ambulance should have been at the ground and on the pitch under those circumstances almost immediately. I'm not qualified so speaking emotively but I was surprised that an Ambulance didn't arrive on the scene.

18 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

The strength of character from the Danish players is outstanding. Near instantly forming a protective screen (using themselves) whilst behind them their team mate/friend is literally in a fight that is life and death.

This.

3 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Maybe it was not requested due to working on the patient and standard protocol etc. but I would have thought that an Ambulance should have been at the ground and on the pitch under those circumstances almost immediately. I'm not qualified so speaking emotively but I was surprised that an Ambulance didn't arrive on the scene.

If it helps, I'm fairly certain the hospital is practically next door.

• Like 1