oneBoro Forum

7 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Maybe it was not requested due to working on the patient and standard protocol etc. but I would have thought that an Ambulance should have been at the ground and on the pitch under those circumstances almost immediately. I'm not qualified so speaking emotively but I was surprised that an Ambulance didn't arrive on the scene.

An ambulance is always at the stadium in Denmark. I guess they had to stabilize him before moving him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

I am breathing a huge sigh of relief for Christian, too many bad memories of losing a player to a fit whilst playing junior football. I would just like to say my personal thanks to those that saved him and applause to his team mates who stepped up for him 

• Like 2

Michael Laudrup, Danish pundit, thinks the delay of announcing what is going to happen, could be UEFA trying to force the game to continue ... Hmmm

Heard a few people saying it’s no more sad than a bloke you don’t know collapsing at work. 

I’m sorry it is different. Millions of people around the world are watching this. Not one of those people who are praying for Christian are saying his life is anymore important than the next person. What they are saying is they’ve just seen something horrific and are desperately hopeful they will pull through. 

the same people would be in just as much shock and be as desperate to see anyone who had collapsed in front of them regardless of where it happened. 

it’s not a comparison. It’s compassion. Compassion for all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

An ambulance is always at the stadium in Denmark. I guess they had to stabilize him before moving him. 

I remember playing in a Rugby Sevens tournament where a lad snapped his leg in half. He stayed in the ambulance pitch side for about 2 hours before he went off to hospital. Similarly they stabilised his leg before carting him off.

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Heard a few people saying it’s no more sad than a bloke you don’t know collapsing at work. 

I’m sorry it is different. Millions of people around the world are watching this. Not one of those people who are praying for Christian are saying his life is anymore important than the next person. What they are saying is they’ve just seen something horrific and are desperately hopeful they will pull through. 

the same people would be in just as much shock and be as desperate to see anyone who had collapsed in front of them regardless of where it happened. 

it’s not a comparison. It’s compassion. Compassion for all.

It's remarkable to find people who, even in a society as divided as ours seems to be at times, still manage to find an opinion contrary to the quite literal overwhelming majority.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Not heard on here by the way. Just needed to get that off my chest!

I just blocked a "friend" ... He said .... It's just a footballer ... Why should we care ... 

Some people have no heart... The above is very well written.. good post mate

Just now, Blanco said:

Match is going to go back on. I’m shocked at that 

Incredible decision, just hope the players had their say on it and it is mainly their decision.

If they've been forced to play I'd be disgusted.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Match is going to go back on. I’m shocked at that 

I’m shocked too. It’s hopefully what the players want. 

let’s hope it’s an indication that the medical team are confident in eriksen’s recovery

Game to be finished at 20.30 cet 

Both teams have agreed. 

Fair enough... If the players said no, it would have been cancelled ... But the players wanted it ... To get it out of their systems/minds.. 

Schmeichel advocating for this

• Thanks 1