oneBoro Forum

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

Just now, Youngy228 said:

I’m shocked too. It’s obviously what the players want. 

let’s hope it’s an indication that the medical team are confident in eriksen’s recovery

Yes especially your second paragraph @Youngy228

Just now, Old Codger said:

One of those occasions where you hope players have been consulted rather than being ordered to do it

I'm sure they will have been otherwise you'd just refuse to play and make UEFA look like a bunch of ***.

• Like 1

His father and agent are saying he's out of trouble. If the players have agreed to go ahead then I don't have a problem with it. In fact it might even give Denmark a lift knowing he's going to be okay. 

• Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

One of those occasions where you hope players have been consulted rather than being ordered to do it

I'm sure it will have been the players decision. They did say there was a meeting between the match officials and the players. I assume they decided it in that meeting. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Read my post if you scroll up a little 😊

• Like 1
Just now, Old Codger said:

Probably a stupid question, but surely they will allow him to be replaced without it counting as a substitution

It'll be a substitution won't it?  Just like if someone broke their leg, got concussed, or whatever.

I sincerely hope that is all that happened and there wasn't any external pressure on them. As far as I can see, the Parken stadium is only being used for Denmark games before the knockouts so they could probably have postponed it a bit longer.

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

Probably a stupid question, but surely they will allow him to be replaced without it counting as a substitution

I would think that it will count as a substitution OC

1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

I would expect it to be a substitution. To be fair, they have quite a few subs to use at this competition.

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place to spend some time and share views/opinions with decent people. Thanks to all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5