oneBoro Forum

Just now, Youngy228 said:

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place to spend some time and share views/opinions with decent people. Thanks to all.

Well, you haven't been here that long.  You'll learn 🙃

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

Flemming Rasmussen ... Producer for Metallica in the 80's .. just posted on FB ..

This team has some big balls! ❤️

• Like 1

"The last 4 minutes of the first half will be played followed by a 5-minute half-time break"

Feels a bit odd, I kind of thought they would have just called half-time, to be honest. Though I guess it gives them chance to have a feel of the game again, I wonder if the players will use it as tennis players often use pre-match rallies.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

"The last 4 minutes of the first half will be played followed by a 5-minute half-time break"

Feels a bit odd, I kind of thought they would have just called half-time, to be honest. Though I guess it gives them chance to have a feel of the game again, I wonder if the players will use it as tennis players often use pre-match rallies.

Doubtful, it's a European championship match! Eriksen is okay and talking now and I'm sure he'll be telling them to go out and win. 

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I don't think they could just call half time.  You have to play the full duration of a game I think?

7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Doubtful, it's a European championship match! Eriksen is okay and talking now and I'm sure he'll be telling them to go out and win. 

You're right yeah, I'm just feeling very off about the game being played at all today.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

You're right yeah, I'm just feeling very off about the game being played at all today.

I get your point.. 

But let's celebrate he is alive ❤️❤️

I honestly thought he had died, when they carried him out covered with flags ... What a scare..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crazy that a first half lasts 2 hours and 35 minutes ... 

Never seen anything like it ... 

I am so relieved ..  I am not a Christian, but I prayed with all I had, that Eriksen would survive... 

CPR and defibrillator for many minutes, while so many people clearly were shocked ... Unreal, and time stood still and everything went in slow motion, when I saw what happened ... 

• Like 1

Hopefully that erases any doubt about whether they were forced into playing it. They've started well in this second half too, looks like they've been lifted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't think they could just call half time.  You have to play the full duration of a game I think?

Law 7 is about the duration of the game. The game is two half’s of equal length normally 45 minutes. 

the match time can be reduced if agreed before hand by both teams and officials or it is the competition rules.

Once the match starts you have to play the full duration of the agree length of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1