oneBoro Forum

9 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

The first one I remember properly was 2002. Have the vivid memories of my mum taking me and my sister down the pub on the way to school to watch the first half of games at about 7 in the morning*. ūüėā

*2002 was in Korea/Japan so the time difference was in full effect.

They wheeled the big CRT telly-on-a-trolley into our school hall for that game. I still remember the sinking feeling when Seaman was scrabbling back to try and catch the lobbed free kick. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch ūü§£

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

They wheeled the big CRT telly-on-a-trolley into our school hall for that game. I still remember the sinking feeling when Seaman was scrabbling back to try and catch the lobbed free kick. 

Same thing happened for us too. First half in pub, 2nd half in the school hall. ūüėā

12 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Just glad Eriksen is still with us ‚̧ԳŹ

And we'll, in 92 we lost the first game 1-0 as well ūüėäūüôÉ

Under normal circumstances I'd have backed Denmark to win, but as it is the most important thing is that Eriksen is okay.

Hopefully, assuming his recovery continues, it might spur the lads on for the rest of the tournament.

It was really heart-warming, seeing how they supported each other and Christian's wife / gf.

• Thanks 1

The result is a win for Denmark with Erickson pulling through. Hope his recovery is full and speedy 

• Like 1

The Danish team doctor has said that Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest and they got him back after one defibrillation so he may well have became conscious again by the time the Schmeichel and Kjaer went over to his wife as I thought. That is very quick, it certainly didn't look that way on the pitch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

In the big game of the day, Austria are 1-0 up against North Macedonia. 

hilariously calamitous mistake by the Austrians though for the equaliser, holy cow.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Pandev scored it aswell. He looks about 53 years old 

He was on the bench for Lazio when we beat them 2-0, that's how long he's been around.

• Wow 2

Surprisingly good half by N. Macedonia actually, didn't expect them to play like they did. Maybe Austria are worse than I imagined..

42 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Surprisingly good half by N. Macedonia actually, didn't expect them to play like they did. Maybe Austria are worse than I imagined..

Didn‚Äôt realise that Alioski was Austrian. Not that I put much thought into it tho. Still think he‚Äôsa big touch tho ūüėā

Just now, Uwe said:

Didn‚Äôt realise that Alioski was Austrian. Not that I put much thought into it tho. Still think he‚Äôsa big touch tho ūüėā

he isn't, he's North Macedonian ūüėĄ