oneBoro Forum

How on earth Spain never scored a goal is ludicrous but that’s football at its finest, expect the unexpected. Lots of energy, good vision and movement. No goals but I enjoyed the match. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

85% possession, unbelievable

I’ve been telling you for years. It’s a complete waste of time. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I’ve been telling you for years. It’s a complete waste of time. 🤷‍♂️

In a way its true. Its not how much you have - its what you do with it that counts... 

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

In a way its true. Its not how much you have - its what you do with it that counts... 

hmmmm now where have I heard that before 😃

• Haha 5

Warnock will of wrote this down to say in his press conferences when he comes under fire for lack of possession well you see in euros Spain had 85% yet didn't score and the opposition with just 15% had the better chances did more with the ball. 

10 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Not every situation, but a situation like that, yeah.  Like I said, I couldn't watch it happen to a complete stranger, so happening to a friend, I know I wouldn't be able to play a football match.  I find your little digs at me offensive by the way.  

So if you were a ferry captain, and one from your staff died on board ... Would you tell all the passengers, that you couldn't sail anymore today? 

Is no one going to give credit to Sweden's Isak? 

What a gifted player technique wise ... Only 21 years old. 

Two of the 3 biggest chances in that game, was created by Isak. Imagine what he could do, if his team had more than 15 % possession?

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Two of the 3 biggest chances in that game, was created by Isak. Imagine what he could do, if his team had more than 15 % possession?

I'd have loved to see him and Ibra playing together this tournament, such a shame he got injured.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

I thought he did well and looked quite dangerous on the counter attack.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Given the scraps he had to work with, Isak did very well. He was desperately unlucky not to score - I think Uri Geller must have been at work, the way the ball went everywhere but into the net. Would love to see more of Isak - he might even do well in a Neil Warnock team...

• Like 1