oneBoro Forum

25 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Just thinking.. are there no Scottish Boro fans on this board? Seems strange that we have multiple Danes, plenty of Irish yet no one seems to be from just a few miles north!

I was thinking that the other day. No Welsh boro fans either

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

ref ends it 15 seconds early with the ball on the edge of the Czech box. Interesting choice.

He must have had 1-1 in his super 6 too. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Commentators here just mentioned 96, when Gazza lobbed the ball over Colin Hendrie ... Good ol days ..

It's not even been mentioned in the British coverage.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's not even been mentioned in the British coverage.

It's odd that it's never been mentioned the whole time leading up to this game.

It reminds me of that incredible tale of a fella we tried to sign from Millwall...

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Commentators here just mentioned 96, when Gazza lobbed the ball over Colin Hendrie ... Good ol days ..

...back when we really believed football was coming home... ☹️

World Cup Wc GIF by Three Lions

Anyway...just in case there is anyone left who hasn't seen it...

DazzlingGloriousFly-size_restricted.gif

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1

Just waltzed  right through the french defence. Great goal 👏

20 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

RiseAgainst lives in Scotland, I'm sure, though he may not be Scottish.

I've lived in Scotland for 34 of my 43 years, but (a) I consider myself English, and (b) I'm moving to Carlisle six weeks on Monday! Never met any other Boro fans north of the Border, so it's been a bit of a lonely existence at times, but at least I now live in the age of internet forums like OneBoro. It was a lot worse back in 1998 when I had to follow our First Division scores on Ceefax, waiting for page 2 of 3 to come round again to see if any more goals had gone in.

• Like 3