oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

These results guarantee England a spot too don't they?

Yeah. If we lose tomorrow and Scotland win, we still go through as one of the best 3rd placed teams.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

I think that Christensen strike could be the goal of the tournament. You'll rarely see a ball hit more sweetly. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Hope Finland go through as one of the best of the rest, though it'll take a few results to go in their favour. Good team to watch, and they gave Belgium a good game until they tired towards the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

I think that Christensen strike could be the goal of the tournament. You'll rarely see a ball hit more sweetly. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Hope Finland go through as one of the best of the rest, though it'll take a few results to go in their favour. Good team to watch, and they gave Belgium a good game until they tired towards the end.

I'll be honest, I think Schick has had that locked down since his goal vs Scotland unfortunately...

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'll be honest, I think Schick has had that locked down since his goal vs Scotland unfortunately...

It's a personal preference but I honestly don't care that much any more about goals scored from daft distances when players have such a huge target to hit. Marshall was so far off his line that it was a case of hitting the target and that's it. Obviously still takes skill and the fact he was running onto the ball when he hit it and didn't have much time to think about it makes it better but yeah, I prefer goals where the strike makes it difficult for the keeper rather than the keeper making it easier for the person hitting the ball.

Having said that, I don't know which I'd choose from between Christensen and Schick's. He's caught it superbly and the pace is what really seems to beat the keeper but I still kind of feel like he should at least get a touch on it. It feels like his positioning is a bit off because of the 2 saves he's just made down to the right hand side.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

What a couple of games this has ended up being. Lukaku going off a hero in the Belgium game.

Watched the highlights and he played a hero role 👍

• Like 1

Austria, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, France, Czechia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, England, Wales

The confirmed teams in the round of 16 so far.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Thanks 2

In their own way, they were all excellent goals, the first and third for the skills and the second and fourth for the the calmness that was shown..  we've all seen one on ones missed regularly and the off the ball movement for the fourth was great to see..  hope Mrs SD survives the night ...   enjoy yourself lads and don't forget to do your duty in Amsterdam

• Thanks 1

Congrats to England too 😊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Hope you take one of the top two spots in your group 👍

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

It's a personal preference but I honestly don't care that much any more about goals scored from daft distances when players have such a huge target to hit. Marshall was so far off his line that it was a case of hitting the target and that's it. Obviously still takes skill and the fact he was running onto the ball when he hit it and didn't have much time to think about it makes it better but yeah, I prefer goals where the strike makes it difficult for the keeper rather than the keeper making it easier for the person hitting the ball.

Having said that, I don't know which I'd choose from between Christensen and Schick's. He's caught it superbly and the pace is what really seems to beat the keeper but I still kind of feel like he should at least get a touch on it. It feels like his positioning is a bit off because of the 2 saves he's just made down to the right hand side.

Oh come on we all love screamers from distance. Right on the sweet spot off like a bullet and you know it’s going in. It’s skill keeping the ball down, how many do we see off into row Z… it’s as good as a great save. I added that bit just for you 😃

• Like 1

Agree with Sandy..  in fact the only goals I really dislike are own goals..  scuffed shots, miscues and ricochets are fine, just never like to see anyone putting it in their own net, no matter which team it is

The game against Wales in Amsterdam is  the 26th of June ... 

Last time Denmark played a European Championship game  on this date ... They beat Germany 2-0 😊

• Like 1

Is it just me, or could you say, that Andreas Christensen's goal today was as well hit, as John "Faxe" Jensen's goal in 92? 

🤔

Just now, Old Codger said:

Anyone know what the song was the crowd was singing?..  seemed to give the team a real boost 

Denmark's 86 song ... 

Frank Arnesen singing a verse ... He could actually sing ... Great video 👍❤️

https://youtu.be/17N1SglCiRU

• Thanks 1