oneBoro Forum

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

One big plus at least Scotland players don't have far to travel home, and up and down the pubs and bars in Scotland they'll be able to talk about the mighty nil nil with England for years to come.

• Like 1

It's a decent save but I can't understand why Spain would even put him on penalties at the moment. He must be a different player than the one I've seen a few times, that's all I can think. I wouldn't even have him in the squad.

I've lost count but I think that's something like only 4 successful out of 11 or 12 penalties. Been a weird tournament for penalty kicks!

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

It's a decent save but I can't understand why Spain would even put him on penalties at the moment. He must be a different player than the one I've seen a few times, that's all I can think. I wouldn't even have him in the squad.

I don't know much about the Spain squad personnel, only what I have watched here, but do they have any other proper recognised strikers? Maybe he is just the best of a bad bunch.

Just now, Brunners said:

I don't know much about the Spain squad personnel, only what I have watched here, but do they have any other proper recognised strikers? Maybe he is just the best of a bad bunch.

I'd rather play Ferran Torres up top, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'd rather play Ferran Torres up top, to be honest.

Me too. Even Adama would do a better job!

This 20 mins sums them up though so far, they're excellent at times but they just can't put the ball in the net 

As we all know, you can have a creative force that others can't help but envy but if you're playing Chuba Akpom up front then you're not gonna score goals!

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

It's just like watching England. Team in white, highly fancied, playing poorly and giving inferior opposition hope, while the fans fume impotently.

As it stands, Spain may not even be one of the four best third-placed teams. Though they have made Dubravka make a few saves, which is something.

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

It's just like watching England. Team in white, highly fancied, playing poorly and giving inferior opposition hope, while the fans fume impotently.

As it stands, Spain may not even be one of the four best third-placed teams. Though they have made Dubravka make a few saves, which is something.

Sadly Spain need to lose to get knocked out.

They'll progress on goal difference if they draw.

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Me too. Even Adama would do a better job!

This 20 mins sums them up though so far, they're excellent at times but they just can't put the ball in the net 

I know you will disagree but for me again they flatter to deceive.