oneBoro Forum

Apologies @SmogDane, I was basing my post on a 30-second look at the route map on the BBC. Didn't realise you might play the Netherlands in the QF. That'll be a tasty game, if it comes to pass.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch 🤣

When you see something like that it makes you think about stuff and I think its an appropriate time to also say how positive this forum is for myself and my mental health and mood.  It’s a great place

The problem with the gesture itself (in my opinion) is that there are no concrete goals. 'End racism' is a noble idea, but how do we know when that's been achieved? Can it be achieved? I wonder i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Apologies @SmogDane, I was basing my post on a 30-second look at the route map on the BBC. Didn't realise you might play the Netherlands in the QF. That'll be a tasty game, if it comes to pass.

Apologies accepted ... I switch my voodoo needles back to the German jersey 😉 

Hope to see you in the Semis 😛

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I have had it on good authority that America won both worlds Wars. 
This is a common t shirt by many US forces 🤦‍♂️

B7F45782-3D1D-40BD-B3E7-F464525E2C74.jpeg

We just need the US national soccer team to rush onto the pitch in the 85th minute when we're 1-0 up. They'll Score an own goal, then a goal at the right end, then run round the stadium at the end of the game shouting "USA, USA, USA" and saying "you're welcome" to any English fans they see...

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

We just need the US national soccer team to rush onto the pitch in the 85th minute when we're 1-0 up. They'll Score an own goal, then a goal at the right end, then run round the stadium at the end of the game shouting "USA, USA, USA" and saying "you're welcome" to any English fans they see...

team america GIF

• Like 1

Yeah ... this feels like finishing a great series with 10+ seasons ... Empty ... That empty feeling! 

Denmark v Wales is btw the next game .. Saturday @ 17.00 hours (your time)

Glad we avoided Ronaldo 🐐 next game, can definitely beat the Germans I fancy Kane to finally turn up 

Still not too late to call up Vardy right?!

1 minute ago, LBP said:

Glad we avoided Ronaldo 🐐 next game, can definitely beat the Germans I fancy Kane to finally turn up 

Still not too late to call up Vardy right?!

Just out of curiousity, do people on here think that Bamford would have fitted the current system? 

Just to give advance warning, we will probably have to sentence any OneBoro Danes not supporting England if we do play each other to be deported to Sunderland..  unless of course we get beat first ..  in which case, Come on Denmark 🙂  

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, SmogDane said:

What makes some of you so sure, that you will play Holland in the Semi Final, if you can win the next two games??????????????????? 

Are they suddenly some sort of favourites for a medal? ... The other day I was corrected by several members, for calling them even a dark horse 😄  😄 

If Denmark can keep it going, we will play Germany in the semi final ... Take that ... !!!!!!!  It stings, right? 😛 

Not me. If England get knocked out, I'll happily support the Danes. 

• Like 1

The excitement builds. The knockouts are just around the corner. Can't look beyond the next game, but it's hard not to. I'll be blunt and say I will be massively disappointed if we don't beat Wales. There will be a couple of thousands danish supporters in the stadium, so I hope the neutrals will buy the remaining seats and back the danes. It'll surely be edge of the seat stuff for me. Good luck with Germany.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

The excitement builds. The knockouts are just around the corner. Can't look beyond the next game, but it's hard not to. I'll be blunt and say I will be massively disappointed if we don't beat Wales. There will be a couple of thousands danish supporters in the stadium, so I hope the neutrals will buy the remaining seats and back the danes. It'll surely be edge of the seat stuff for me. Good luck with Germany.

Your team is more talented in every position not occupied by Bale and Ramsey to be fair. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Will said:

Your team is more talented in every position not occupied by Bale and Ramsey to be fair. 

I hope and Think that coach Hjulmand has a solution for marking that duo ... So we can do better defending than the Turks did 😉 

I think Wales are somewhat playing above their collective on-paper abilities. They've been quite impressive, especially Joe Rodon in defence and Danny Ward in goal. So I don't think the match is a foregone conclusion though I'd be a little surprised if Denmark's all-round quality didn't shine through. Not playing in Copenhagen could make a difference, too.