oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

On 5/26/2021 at 11:51 AM, Smogzilla said:

Just looking back through our recent home kits. I'd completely forgotten that this monstrosity existed. Awful 🤢

Middlesbrough FC Boro 13-14 Home and Away Kits.jpg

that is my fav home strip(short sleeve one) in about the last 20 years hahaha each to their own eh

• Haha 1
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Weasel said:

I really hope our away kit is based on the 1994/1995 kit. We deserve another green kit damn it!

image.png.eedd6668042507b7b399fcc92202a215.png

This is my dream kit too, I absolutely love this one. Still one of my favourites to wear nowadays.

i like the white chest strips. when i first started going we had the dickens one, then the heritage hampers one followed it. kind of iconic strips to me. so last seasons(season before last) and that other one curtis main was modelling remind me of them so i liked them.

i really did like the evening gazette strip wit the white shoulder strip squares to, i never got that one bought for me so always wanted it. haha.

i hate the strips which are over designed with white patches and stripes under arms on sides etc. a simple red strip with white shoulders would be the one i want. 

Edited by Dynamo Kev
5 hours ago, Humpty said:

Mentioned this on twitter, but taken in isolation and without prejudice to the season, i think the 96/97 shirt is one of the worst Boro designs of all time.

material was ***, dont even mention that collar my god it was annoying. thats before talking about the badge being on the sleeve

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Dynamo Kev said:

material was ***, dont even mention that collar my god it was annoying. thats before talking about the badge being on the sleeve

You could have said something earlier...I only went and ordered one today! 😭

27 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You could have said something earlier...I only went and ordered one today! 😭

I think they'll be made of different material these days. It won't be errea making them anymore. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I do like that one, I have to say. With a green badge too!

Would probably make Blanco and Leesider happy. 😁

Actually that would be nice with a lephechaun on the front!!

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Actually that would be nice with a lephechaun on the front!!

Don’t be telling them about the leprechaun @Leesider They think it’s a myth 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

The collar on that Southampton shirt is awful

Yeah, it's quite a nice shirt apart from the massive black collar. And the sponsor of course