oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

Disappointed that 32Red is sticking around. Was really hoping we could move away, but I guess with the year we've just had we need the money they offer. I hope it's not a super long term agreement and we can move on ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

Dam it I was really hoping we'd of moved away from a gambling company I guess it's another year I won't be buying a shirt as am not walking around advertising a gambling company would actually pay double price for a shirt with no sponsor on! 

• Like 2
On 6/3/2021 at 2:51 PM, Snowblind said:

I'd be right behind something that's a nod to the old 74/75 kit. That was a classy, white band kit.

Middlesbrough-FC-players.jpg.63a73f24b7758739800ad2d8e4ca2781.jpg

Wins hands down for me 👌

My favourite all time Boro shirt 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Looks like the band, and hopefully that is all with a simple v neck 🙂

Looks to me like a 32 Red Transfer that hasn't been heatsealed onto anything yet with a bit of red shirt fabric in the background. I don't think we can take anything from that.

2 hours ago, scotty189 said:

I hope that detailing around it is actually a feature... Looks like the steel work on the transporter, and I'd be all over using that as an aspect of the design.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, scotty189 said:

I suspect that it may just be a bad picture of the outgoing kit with the lines people have mentioned being caused by bad lighting.  

8 hours ago, nunthorpered said:

Loved this years shirt. Hopefully more of the same with a few nice tweaks to it (transporter in background or is it just a general shirt pattern?)

I'd love it if it had some transporter type imagery in the background. Would look great (something like the white third kit with the riverside on from last season). It does look to me like the pic on the 32red announcement page is a sneak peak of the new kit. 

Yeah that's a sneak peek at next season's home shirt, looks like it'll have the transporter in the background, nice.

And I hate 32Red as well as the message underneath but if we *must* be sponsored by a gambling company we should at least balance it out with a positive message about responsible gambling.

• Like 1

I noticed Bristol City have released their “lifestyle collection” whatever that is, but there’s some nice stuff in it. Much better than anything Hummel have knocked up for us...

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/get-your-hands-on-202122-city-lifestyle-collection/

Anyway, re the new kit, I’ve been told that it will be shown tomorrow and on sale at the end of this week. Green away kit too.

• Like 1