oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

I believe quite a few Championship clubs are sponsored by 32Red and some might have Hummel manufacturing their shirts as well this season. Maybe this is another club's shirt (e.g. Derby away) with a Boro logo superimposed on?

I can't see much creasing on the club badge compared to the Hummel logo and 32Red band. That might also explain why the badge looks different when Brunners...did whatever he did to make it look like we're viewing it through a portal into an alternate dimension.

• Like 1
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I believe quite a few Championship clubs are sponsored by 32Red and some might have Hummel manufacturing their shirts as well this season. Maybe this is another club's shirt (e.g. Derby away) with a Boro logo superimposed on?

I can't see much creasing on the club badge compared to the Hummel logo and 32Red band. That might also explain why the badge looks different when Brunners...did whatever he did to make it look like we're viewing it through a portal into an alternate dimension.

It does look like our home top behind it though so I'm not convinced this is a Derby kit. I think @BearSmog might be onto something with the chevrons being folded under in the picture, too.

47 minutes ago, LBP said:

Refuse to believe they've ruined the away kit that badly, has to be a GK training shirt or something surely 

Maybe they spent all the design budget on coming up with that Moob Band version for the first choice and had only a few farthings, a half sucked Werther's original and a somewhat fluff laden Murray mint to spend on the away kit?

I wonder if the chevrons are navy blue so you can’t really see them? Could be a green shirt with navy shorts?

Whatever it is, it’s the same template as the new Everton home shirt.

It’s a terrible quality picture though, which in itself is a bit bizarre, as no one has a phone with a camera as shït as that these days.

Edited by uncle_rico
7 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

We had the 'Leeds' kit as a third kit in 18/19, which was white with silver features.

This is the one John's on about, I believe:

image.png.8881ac1d704129e2719afbc361dfb57a.png

Damn I wish I'd got one of those shirts...

Maybe the club will do a reproduction version at some point?

its ok , at least its not ruined by trying to add small details here and there, its totally inoffensive in my eyes if a bit bland.  fwiw, im not one of those desperate for green , im usually fine with all our away shirts ,usually because i regularly dont like the home ones.