Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

A masterclass in Marketing, not. At best I'd describe the kit as irrelevant and a bit of an afterthought from the reject bin. Launching it live via an iPhone coverage live from Bishop Auckland just tops it off.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

A masterclass in Marketing, not. At best I'd describe the kit as irrelevant and a bit of an afterthought from the reject bin. Launching it live via an iPhone coverage live from Bishop Auckland just tops it off.

Don't forget the fact you can barely see it and who's wearing it because of who the opposition is.

I actually really like it now I can see it properly. I prefer it over the home kit.