oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The only practical reason I can think of why the sponsor isn't the same colour as the chevrons is because the players name and number on the back would really have to be gold as well, which would probably make it harder to read.

Or 32 red insisted on their lettering being in white.

Quite like the GK kits.

• Like 1
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

Quite funnily, serie a has just banned green kits from 2022/23 season onwards because it it blending into the pitch too much. 

It this catches on and becomes the standard, this season could be our last with a green kit so enjoy it!

6 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Quite funnily, serie a has just banned green kits from 2022/23 season onwards because it it blending into the pitch too much. 

It this catches on and becomes the standard, this season could be our last with a green kit so enjoy it!

That would mean about 80% of junior teams in Ireland would have to change their kit 🤷‍♂️
Ridiculous decision that only the Italians could come up with 🙄

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That would mean about 80% of junior teams in Ireland would have to change their kit 🤷‍♂️

The luck o' the Irish eh?!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Heard on the grapevine that errea might be back next season.

my maths might be off, but I think we've got one more season of Hummel don't we? Signed a 5 year deal in 2018

2 hours ago, Blanco said:

Its television companies that have pushed for it, bray u18s won't ever have to worry about that so you can relax

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Blanco said:

You can always change the colour of the pitches...dye them red or yellow... 😁

Or you could adopt that other colour from your flag and everyone have orange kits. 🙃

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
16 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You can always change the colour of the pitches...dye them red or yellow... 😁

Or you could adopt that other colour from your flag and everyone have orange kits. 🙃

Naughty AR 🤪

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Naughty AR 🤪

Oops - just realised.

God - there'd be riots everywhere! 😂

Surprising that you have the colour in your flag at all when you think about it.

5 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Oops - just realised.

God - there'd be riots everywhere! 😂

Surprising that you have the colour in your flag at all when you think about it.

It was included to specifically represent the Protestants in Ireland.

Green and orange united.

It's ironic that that symbol of unity would probably have to be changed if there was Irish reunification as it's now too divisive.

I've always liked the harp flags.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It was included to specifically represent the Protestants in Ireland.

Green and orange united.

It's ironic that that symbol of unity would probably have to be changed if there was Irish reunification as it's now too divisive.

I've always liked the harp flags.

Thats what I was thinking of.

Given the trouble over the years, I was surprised there hadn't been calls to change the flag. I was also thinking along the lines of harps, shamrocks etc.

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Thats what I was thinking of.

Given the trouble over the years, I was surprised there hadn't been calls to change the flag. I was also thinking along the lines of harps, shamrocks etc.

Think it should be this one personally 🏳️‍🌈 

Before I get lynched,  nothing to do with the LGBTQIA community but a nice rainbow flag, then they can put a leprechaun at the bottom of it. 

(See no offence there 😉

• Haha 2