oneBoro Forum

Next seasons kit

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Think it should be this one personally 🏳️‍🌈 

Before I get lynched,  nothing to do with the LGBTQIA community but a nice rainbow flag, then they can put a leprechaun at the bottom of it. 

(See no offence there 😉

Just about to round up the lynch mob until I saw your perfectly plausible explanation 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

7 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Thats what I was thinking of.

Given the trouble over the years, I was surprised there hadn't been calls to change the flag. I was also thinking along the lines of harps, shamrocks etc.

Maybe we should go the whole hog,A pint of Guinness, some bacon & cabbage,a hurley & 'Top of the mornin to ya Begorra on the side!!

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Maybe we should go the whole hog,A pint of Guinness, some bacon & cabbage,a hurley & 'Top of the mornin to ya Begorra on the side!!

Yes that should cover it all @Leesider ya boyo 

3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Genuine question - where does the white element originate from in the Irish flag? I'm always fascinated by the reasons behind the colour choices in national flags.

It is white for neutral between green and orange 

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Absolutely no way does it cover it all.......

Where's the Bonfire, Bowler Hat and Sash never mind the White Horse with the Dutch bloke riding it?

😱

15 hours ago, Leesider said:

Well I was trying to be vaguely sensible, but your idea's much better. 😂

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Absolutely no way does it cover it all.......

Where's the Bonfire, Bowler Hat and Sash never mind the White Horse with the Dutch bloke riding it?

That would be the new NI flag...guess they are destined to remain forever separate. 

When you start digging into it, its amazing how complicated politics was back then. Ruling families intermarrying all over the place...then family feuds starting wars anyway.

Anyway, at least we can blame that one on the Dutch. Definitely not our fault! 😁

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

That would be the new NI flag...guess they are destined to remain forever separate. 

When you start digging into it, its amazing how complicated politics was back then. Ruling families intermarrying all over the place...then family feuds starting wars anyway.

Anyway, at least we can blame that one on the Dutch. Definitely not our fault! 😁

Good guess, but wrong!

• Like 2