Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should just go back to this, but change the year to 1876  

The thing is I'm not bothered about it.  I don't believe that the person who said it really meant it, and I doubt he was looking to really offend me with it, so I wouldn't report it or him.  A bit lik

Well to be fair they are just ideas put together by fans - either using some kit design website or art software. They probably weren't intended to be original. I'm guessing whoever did them was just t

Posted Images

Boro clearly pay the people who design the kit for a certain number of hours work and looking at that kit they spent all that time on the home shirt.  The away shirt looks like it took 15 seconds to design 🤣

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20210712-075340_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.8d1069dde95a636ae6b1582f5f77304e.jpg

It is green, but it is not good.

Just a plain green top with sponsors and the badge slapped on.

Two utterly *** kits this season, very disappointed.

Bloody hell!

It looks like someone just slapped the club badge and sponsor's logo on a regular green t-shirt.

Just thinking, would it not have chevrons on the shoulder if it was the actual hummel kit? The only hummel kit i could find without them is a rangers kit from a couple of season ago.

Just now, boro-unger said:

Just thinking, would it not have chevrons on the shoulder if it was the actual hummel kit? The only hummel kit i could find without them is a rangers kit from a couple of season ago.

I said this on twitter. Hummel kits all have chevrons on the shoulder; so what's going on here? Either the picture is so low quality we can't see them, or something is up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Given the design of the home kit you'd think they would try to personalise the away shirt in some way rather than just being plain. 

Yes, and they wouldn't build up the mystique for the reveal of the away kit, if it wasn't special in a good way