• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

Good result against a decent team. Just hope we don't get unstuck against the other teams in the group (especially Scotland. We'll never hear the end of it if we don't win that one)

• Haha 1

More of a torrid 2nd half, with Croatia coming into the game more, but no massive scares.

Shame England couldn't create a couple more clear cut chances, but a win is a win. Toughest fixture in the group and we got maximum points from it. Also the first time we've won our opening game at the Euros.

Definitely would have taken this before kick-off.

Hopefully the rest will be easier than this.

You can all sod off with your reasoned well constructed and humble analysts.

PARTY FOR A MONTH

image.gif.318ed1d6c40d1420e6fd91c230d49ee3.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well, barring a catastrophic capitulation in the other two games, we're through to the knockout stages. That was the biggest challenge in the group, and Croatia barely laid a glove on us. Unspectacular but effective stuff, and some really good individual performances on the pitch.

Scrappy game but clear that England have improved the last 2 years whilst Croatia have regressed slightly. We're much better at managing games than before.

Phillips was exceptional. A career making performance.

I expect the Scotland game will be a bit more firey. We should have the quality to beat them but Croatia seemed to pretty much lose their way after we scored. Always a concern that one mistake leads to an equaliser but they really didn't create anything of note for 90 minutes barring Rebic's attempt which came more from frantic defending than anything else. Their heart really didn't look like it was in it from the start.

Telling that the most criticised players selected by Gareth (Tripper, Phillips, Mings and Sterling) were arguably the best performers.

It's almost as if the average fan on social media knows absolutely *** all about football. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As far as the game went, thoroughly enjoyable I felt. Created some great chances, scored a beautiful goal & wasn't a bad performance by anyone.

Phillips was my MOTM, Sterling was great, Mings was comfortable & Mount & Foden were both dangerous. Lets hope we can stick a few past Scotland now!

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

You can all sod off with your reasoned well constructed and humble analysts.

PARTY FOR A MONTH

image.gif.318ed1d6c40d1420e6fd91c230d49ee3.gif

Nah...way too early for that. This is more me...

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Safe win today we didn't really get put under too much pressure. I have to say having not been his biggest fan Phillips was immense today and deserves the man of the match for me.

On paper the toughest game in the group and its a great win. That said we need to be more confident in what we are capable of we seemed comfortable without really pushing on. 

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹