• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

Looking forward to this now. Going to use the following drinking rules and see if we can still stand after. Going to also drink every goal and yellow card. Down our drink it Scotland score or there's a red card

Feel free to add to those rules it yous fancy giving me alcohol poisoning

Screenshot_20210618-190716.png

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Looking forward to this now. Going to use the following drinking rules and see if we can still stand after. Going to also drink every goal and yellow card. Down our drink it Scotland score or there's a red card

Feel free to add to those rules it yous fancy giving me alcohol poisoning

Screenshot_20210618-190716.png

Might be best if you watch on your phone in the toilet and just ask whoever you're with to keep topping your glass up...

You missed at least one obvious one:

- Any mentions of Euro 96 and/or Gascoigne's goal 

Personally I'm expecting a very cagey first 30 minutes or so, with the ref using his whistle a lot.

Hoping we can nick a goal towards the end of the first half. Scotland will then have to chase the game, opening up more opportunities for us.

• Haha 1

Don’t understand Maguire as sub given his need to prove his match fitness. Grealish  must be wondering what the hell he needs to do, but I wonder if it wise playing him and Keane together. Possibly GS thinks with Keane habit of dropping deep, it could leave gaps? 

There a lot of quality game changers on the bench. 

Big game for James he's really impressed me this season but there's a lot of pressure on him tonight especially with Scotland having Robertson and Tierney available arguably their 2 world class players. Despite his performance in the champions league his inexperience could be something to expose for Scotland.

I'm going 3-1 England with Scotland going ahead. I think Grealish will get a good run out today. 

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

As a response to be fair. But I don't like it on either side, it's utterly needless and classless.

It would have happened whichever way round it was. But yeah, It's not something I would do, booing anyones national anthem. 

Anyway, come on England!

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

A lot of countries do it. People just like to moan when England do it

Rubbish whataboutery. It was classless and moronic. No time for that *** at all.

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹