• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

Hmm. Oddly similar to the Croatia game.

England started very brightly and looked dangerous early on, creating a few good chances. Problem is we faded as the half went on and Scotland came back into the game, caused us a few problems. 

Brilliant save from Pickford to keep it 0-0.

Southgate's gonna have to make some changes 2nd half. Bring on Grealish maybe? Think we might need his ability to draw fouls, for a free-kick or penalty.

We can't afford to give Scotland time and space to play as we did in the last 15 or so minutes, otherwise they will punish us.

Kane is playing purely for his reputation. He's contributed very little tonight. I'd sub him off at half time, but Gareth will play it safe and keep him on.

Scotland will be pleased with their work. I don't think England will be.

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

England are almost playing this as if it was a friendly. The only positive is we look like and we have created a few chances.

No cohesion more like. Disjointed, slow, predictable. They should be dictating the game but seem to be giving Scotland far to much respect.. Wonder if England players already think they have qualified and holding back. 

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Btw Scotland's midfield has done better than Croatia's .. just saying 😉

How much have you had to drink? Still able to type at least. 😁

Pundits just made a reference to Euro 96 (re the half time score) - better have another gulp.

• Haha 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

How much have you had to drink...still able to type at least. 😁

Pundits just made a reference to Euro 96 (re the half time score) - better have another gulp.

Not as much as I'd like but it's going pretty steady! These boys not shouting about it coming home isn't helping me though

• Haha 1
  • Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹