• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

It's sooooo slooooow. We've passed it round for 10 minutes done nothing with it. Then Scotland nearly score. So lucky they never went for the overlap on the left, had all sorts of space to run into.

Also, people go on about Robbie Savage. I'd much rather him on the Tele than frigging Lee Dixon. What a miserable sod. Can put up with Roy Keane in the studio but Dixon can get in the bin.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

England are labouring, so Southgate takes off our best player in Mount. I know I've had a few Peronis by this stage, but Jesus wept.

May turn Scottish while you still have time! 

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

England are labouring, so Southgate takes off our best player in Mount. I know I've had a few Peronis by this stage, but Jesus wept.

Was Foden but your point still stands. Sterling has been useless and no need for Rice and Phillips here.

Southgate is just a bit clueless.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

It was Foden that went off. Maybe that should be your last one 😄

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹