oneBoro Forum

EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Saka offers more defensively is the reason I suspect.

Foden was dropped because he's on a yellow card and Southgate didn't want to take the risk.  What surprised me is that he's the only England player to pick up a yellow card so far.  Seems slightly odd that.

Yellow cards will count if two teams finish level in the group. Having bad discipline could cost a team a lot. It seems that a lot of teams are playing safe with discipline 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So I suppose the question is, from an England perspective, are we more likely to beat the better teams at home or at a neutral or even away venue?

A neutral venue might be the ideal option...smaller crowd of supporters and no "Wembley pressure".

Other teams seem to be performing well at their home venues, so that would likely favour whoever we play.

I am really saddened regarding all the negative comments regarding Southgate, we all need to realise that the man is a footballing genius. Our choice of player, tactics, commitment, skill levels and timing have all been world class, in fact we are so good that most of the other teams won’t even try and compete with us. Right that takes care of the synchronised knee bending, as far as the football goes he is clueless

• Haha 2

This midfield of Rice and Phillips cannot go on if theyre trying to do the exact same thing

Kane's dropping into Centre Back because neither of them like to play a forward pass

8 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Doesn't matter how bad Sterling plays looks like his the teflon kid, 1st name on the team sheet. 

It’s a story about a goat, a man naked and a pair of wellies.. just saying,

• Like 2

There's one of those fouls we were on about the other day with the penalty call that people said was never a penalty. That's a foul on Kane so it was definitely a penalty too, for me.

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹