• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Damn cameraman ... Why didn't he zoom in on the Czech girl on the right, when those fans were filmed 🤔😁🙃

Really pi$$es me off. In international football all the other nations have absolute stunners in the crowd. Then when England play it zooms I’m on some fat bloke with his shirt off with NUFC tattooed across his belly 🤢

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

With Sancho still not appearing I can only assume that he has in fact killed southgate's dog.

It's crazy, especially considering he keeps bringing on a completely out of sorts rashford instead. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

With Sancho still not appearing I can only assume that he has in fact killed southgate's dog.

I heard that he witnessed Sancho out some kind of hot sauce on his scrambled eggs. And decided he can’t trust that kind of maverick in his team #truestory

• Haha 2
  • Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹