• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so wonโ€™t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you ๐Ÿ’ช

Congrats, friends ...ย  ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ @ Wembleyย  ...ย ย  Good luck to y'all!ย 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

We stopped them playing, we took our chances they didnโ€™t, we had the touch of luck they didnโ€™t, we won they didnโ€™t. Back in 96 I had to listen to the jeers and singing of the German fans as I came out of the old Wembley, but not today. My local is going mad, the COVID regs are out the window, come on England!!

• Like 1
Just now, pikerman said:

We stopped them playing, we took our chances they didnโ€™t, we had the touch of luck they didnโ€™t, we won they didnโ€™t. Back in 96 I had to listen to the jeers and singing of the German fans as I came out of the old Wembley, but not today. My local is going mad, the COVID regs are out the window, come on England!!

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, Covid's coming homeย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha 3

Tell you what n all, I do think Rice had a decent game tonight after the first 15-20 minutes. Both of them in that midfield had to play well and I think they won enough of the battles to turn them.

I cried when Denmark beat Wales 4-0 ...ย 

Did some of you cry tonight?ย 

Btw, did you know, thatย both men AND women use the same amount of tissues, when they watch their favourite film alone?

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
Just now, SmogDane said:

Btw, did you know, thatย both men AND women use the same amount of tissues, when they watch their favourite film alone?

I bet you use more than the average for your favourite movies, mate.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I heard in Scandinavia they watch their favourite films together...and that tissues are optional...ย ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I know we have had the debate many a time but the buzz I have now is why I prefer England winning something to Boro.

It's not even up for debate for me once the momentum gets going.

When it's a tournament, England means far more to me than Middlesbrough, and it would be great to share the joy with millions rather than a few hundred thousand.

I love Middlesbrough and I'll back them till the day I die, but I would give up our League Cup to see England win something.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I love Middlesbrough and I'll back them till the day I die, but I would give up our League Cup to see England win something.

Thankfully itโ€™s not your feckin League Cup to give upโ€ฆโ€ฆ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's not even up for debate for me once the momentum gets going.

When it's a tournament, England means far more to me than Middlesbrough.

It's a crazy feeling, when your country wins a major football trophy .. I was only 15 years old, when it happened for Denmark ... But I can remember everything from that day ... like it was yesterday!ย 

• Like 2
Just now, Blanco said:

Thankfully itโ€™s not your feckin League Cup to give upโ€ฆโ€ฆ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm sure you'd do the same for Ireland, haha, and I probably wouldn't blame you.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'm sure you'd do the same for Ireland, haha, and I probably wouldn't blame you.

I'd have Boro win the CL over seeing Northern Ireland win the World Cup

• Like 2

Once we put Grealish on it gave us that little bit extra on the left,ย combined with Sterling & Shaw for the 1st goal and then the assist for Kane. I wonder if they watched the game in Scotland and Wales I hope so, no doubt they'll have cheered us onย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น