oneBoro Forum

EURO FINAL ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

When was the last time there was so much anticipation about England and how much folks are looking forward to the game.

No banana skin time boys and all the best!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so wonโ€™t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you ๐Ÿ’ช

Congrats, friends ...ย  ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ @ Wembleyย  ...ย ย  Good luck to y'all!ย 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

These individualsย should just be ignored, people constantly feeding them energy.ย That's how they get theirย kicks.

Whilst I like the gesture of a fund raiser for that family. More in a way of repairing our image more than anything else. Iโ€™m sure there will be a large section of Twitter people complaining that the money wasnโ€™t given to homeless/food banks or some other worthy cause which further reinforces my point of social media just largelyย being a bitchfest ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

These individualsย should just be ignored, people constantly feeding them energy.ย That's how they get theirย kicks.

The trouble is they can't be ignored. They get everywhere, posting this vile crap. The flip side of social media being so ubiquitous. It just takes one person you follow or site you use to re-post the article and "Bam!" you read it and lose just a little more faith in humanity. The story's even made it toย the BBC's homeย page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57694686

Going back to an earlier debate on here, this is why I'm in agreement that the platforms need to start doing more to track and block / ban accounts with this sort of content. It would be brilliant if they could just auto-delete any posts containing racial & homophobic slurs and other words such as Nazi.

ย 

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Whilst I like the gesture of a fund raiser for that family. More in a way of repairing our image more than anything else. Iโ€™m sure there will be a large section of Twitter people complaining that the money wasnโ€™t given to homeless/food banks or some other worthy cause which further reinforces my point of social media just largelyย being a bitchfest ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Thats social media for you. If its not the trolls that get you, its the high and mighty social justice warriors who think they could create the perfect utopian society if they were allowed to run the country.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Thats why I strictly limit who I follow: people like Brian Cox, Neil de Grasse Tyson, Alice Roberts andย Stephen Fry. The Darwin Awards are always good for a laugh too. Oh and the official MFC Twitter account...obvs!

If I feel like getting into an argument I just check what folks like Nigel Farage and Julia Hartley-Brewer have been posting.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Thats social media for you. If its not the trolls that get you, its the high and mighty social justice warriors who think they could create the perfect utopian society if they were allowed to run the country.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Thats why I strictly limit who I follow: people like Brian Cox, Neil de Grasse Tyson, Alice Roberts andย Stephen Fry. The Darwin Awards are always good for a laugh too. Oh and the official MFC Twitter account...obvs!

If I feel like getting into an argument I just check what folks like Nigel Farage and Julia Hartley-Brewer have been posting.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

When I was on Twitter my favourite account was Titiana McGrath. If sheโ€™s/heโ€™s still a thing

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

When I was on Twitter my favourite account was Titiana McGrath. If sheโ€™s/heโ€™s still a thing

Ah, Titiana, the "woke" character created by "comedian" Andrew Doyle. I asked him on his real Twitter if he had another joke or just that one and the humourless *** promptly blocked me ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ah, Titiana, the "woke" character created by "comedian" Andrew Doyle. I asked him on his real Twitter if he had another joke or just that one and the humourless *** promptly blocked me ๐Ÿคฃ

Living up to his name then? A complete Doyle...

ย 

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It'll be 28ยฐc in Rome tonight.

image.gif.858ca7f99047d765478f45c378bb475f.gif

7 minutes ago, LBP said:

Wonder why Grealish can't buy a startย 

He's done really well coming off the bench, why change a winning formula?

Might be as simple as that.

It is bizarre how rarely we play the same team though.

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

He's done really well coming off the bench, why change a winning formula?

Might be as simple as that.

It is bizarre how rarely we play the same team though.

Maybe but then starting Sancho wouldn't make sense

4 minutes ago, LBP said:

Maybe but then starting Sancho wouldn't make sense

Saka is injured, Sancho's head might not have been right whilst his future was up for debate, and Southgate prefers Grealish as an impact sub.

Maybe.

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น