• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Indeed. Really is strange the Scots go so mad for it, yet barely anyone in this country drinks the stuff.

I never did understand why Devon fortified wine was popular in Scotland but I guess it’s the potency and price point. 

4 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

3rd semi final we have reached with Gareth (if you count the nations league). Third time lucky this to go the extra steps 🤞🤞

And for some bizarre reason some people seem to slag him off at every chance. I don’t get it 

• Like 3

italy, playing super high tempo every game, picking up injuries and getting little niggles and fatigued players, danes the same, ha some hard slogs, looking tired earlier. spain to never been easy games for them either. they've had some tough old ding dongs.

meanwhile england been rotating and barely breaking sweat each game. 

looking good for us isnt it.

10 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

To think if Sam Allardyce didn't get p*ssed that night...

"Tell me again daddy, tell me the story about how England stopped being sh!te?"

"Well son, it all started when this bloke got caught on camera drinking wine from a pint glass....."

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Blanco said:

And for some bizarre reason some people seem to slag him off at every chance. I don’t get it 

The point being it’s under achieving. No one cares about runners up never mind third and forth places. GS screwed up given the easiest route in the WC, period. To date we have had one serious challenge from a team not doing well, Germany.  The point being we have won f all and our history as a football nations has dulled expectations so any progress is seen as success. 
I get a bit tired of all the bigging up, the rhetoric that generates from doing what is expected given England status as the home of football. Success is actually winning something, hopefully this maybe is about to change. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1

And now we go home to 60000 at Wembley and none of the teams left will fancy that noise and atmosphere. If we are ever going to win another major tournament then this has to be the time, come on England 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Congrats, friends ... 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...  

Good luck to y'all! 

*** to that.  You are the enemy now and we must destroy you.

Hey SmogDane

image.png.a45e76b1caa8b229ac96e10d725359b7.png

When England runs wild on you!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

The point being it’s under achieving. No one cares about runners up never mind third and forth places. GS screwed up given the easiest route in the WC, period. To date we have had one serious challenge from a team not doing well, Germany.  The point being we have won f all and our history as a football nations has dulled expectations so any progress is seen as success. 
I get a bit tired of all the bigging up, the rhetoric that generates from doing what is expected given England status as the home of football. Success is actually winning something, hopefully this maybe is about to change. 

Your only point is that you are as negative as is humanly possible. You really do need to lighten up. I really feel for your family having to put up with your constant whinging. They should all be awarded medals just for sticking around 🙄

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹