• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

You know what - I've gone through pretty much the entire tournament without ever being confident of England winning, despite Southgate and the lads coming through time and time again (Scotland game aside).

Despite the last 3 games I'm still less confident than ever.

Tough as the Denmark match was, England are going to have to play the game of their lives to bring home the trophy.

Italy are going to be incredibly tough to break down and also have plenty of attacking threat. Also world class simulators and time-wasters. 😜

My only reason for optimism is knowing Southgate has somehow picked the right teams and made the right subs so far and that the lads have done their bit to get us this far.

There will be no disgrace in losing to Italy and I'm fully prepared for it. If we do manage to win, I may just lose what few marbles I have left...

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

You know what - I've gone through pretty much the entire tournament without ever being confident of England winning, despite Southgate and the lads coming through time and time again (Scotland game aside).

Despite the last 3 games I'm still less confident than ever.

Tough as the Denmark match was, England are going to have to play the game of their lives to bring home the trophy.

Italy are going to be incredibly tough to break down and also have plenty of attacking threat. Also world class simulators and time-wasters. 😜

My only reason for optimism is knowing Southgate has somehow picked the right teams and made the right subs so far and that the lads have done their bit to get us this far.

There will be no disgrace in losing to Italy and I'm fully prepared for it. If we do manage to win, I may just lose what few marbles I have left...

@Neverbefore will be along shortly.

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

@Neverbefore will be along shortly.

I'm sure he will be now you've tagged him. 😂

I'm sure our resident half-Irish, half-Italian forumite will have some words of wisdom for us.

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Brunners said:

https://www.football365.com/news/journalist-claims-pathetic-euro-2020-conditioned-england-spain

We now have a Spanish journalist claiming UEFA set up Euro 2020 to have England reach the final.

The only EUROs where more than 2 countries have had the benefit of home matches and yet it's all made for us. We literally hosted it 25 years ago and never won it. Christ alive.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Are you suggesting England intend to win by unethical means?

100%. Now if we can only train 3 lions 🦁 in the art of explosives will be set 😂

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Brunners said:

https://www.football365.com/news/journalist-claims-pathetic-euro-2020-conditioned-england-spain

We now have a Spanish journalist claiming UEFA set up Euro 2020 to have England reach the final.

“We’ve had matches in cities that aren’t even European in any sense. We’ve got a final that was prepared for a country that left the European Union.

Think that is quite harsh and possibly xenophobic about Glasgow 😉

• Haha 4

**THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. BELOW IS A PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF WHY ITALY AND ENGLAND CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS. ALL THOSE WITH A TENDENCY FOR OUTRAGE DO NOT VIEW THIS POST YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

68DEC0B7-38ED-46E2-ADDD-055971B0FF7B.jpeg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Ho'way, why did you post it on oneBoro then!?

my mate posted it onto our WhatsApp group and it made my stomach turn. If I have to suffer I figured all you lot should too 😂

Also As much as people disagree on here it’s (usually) pretty mature

38 minutes ago, Uwe said:

**THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. BELOW IS A PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF WHY ITALY AND ENGLAND CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS. ALL THOSE WITH A TENDENCY FOR OUTRAGE DO NOT VIEW THIS POST YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

68DEC0B7-38ED-46E2-ADDD-055971B0FF7B.jpeg

The best way to enrage Italians is with this:

origin.jpg

...apparently pineapple on pizza is taboo...

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20210709-123158_Twitter.thumb.jpg.e766021085f1ffbc84f90fb4a70fe8cf.jpg

The lack of East Anglia and West Country representation is a disgrace.

I guess there just aren't many junior academies / amateur teams  that provide a gateway to PL teams. ☹️

Edited by AnglianRed