• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so wonโ€™t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you ๐Ÿ’ช

Congrats, friends ...ย  ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ @ Wembleyย  ...ย ย  Good luck to y'all!ย 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

Mention of the player of the tournament earlier. I think the young Spanish lad Pedri had a sensational tournament for such a young man. He should be in the running IMO

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Just realised I've got Peroni for this game. Sorry everybody. I guess this one's on me.

Ya traitor ya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I love how Gareth talks actual tactics in his pre match interviews rather than just the usual meaningless soundbites.

Getting nervous now.

Its reassuring (slightly) to know he's got a gameplan to deal with Italy.

Whether it works or not is another matter.ย 

ย 

Nerves kick again when you realise how far back Italy's unbeaten run goes. England have to be the first team to beat them in ages...

ย 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just realised I've got Peroni for this game. Sorry everybody. I guess this one's on me.

F**k, so have I! On my second bottle and only just realised when you posted that I'd done the same. Apologies all...

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

F**k, so have I! On my second bottle and only just realised when you posted that I'd done the same. Apologies all...

Bloody heathens!

ย 

Whats wrong with some good old fashioned ENGLISH ale?!?!?!

I'm on the Greene King...and no that is absolutely NOT some kind of strange sexual reference.ย ๐Ÿ˜›

664a562e031d0216a41d42919404af3c--gold-k

ย 

• Like 1

im 95per cent happy with the formation and players selected . was gonna post the 11 i would of liked earlier and it was pretty much as it is . having watched all italys games in this tournament i felt it was frugal to go 3 at the back with wing backs so that would be walker, stones and maguire , with shaw left side and either trippier r james right.ย  if im honestid have gone with trippier over james based on thier displays thus far in this tournament , nothing else seperates them.ย  the 3 centre backs pick themselvesย  due again to thier last outings,though i feel a bit for mings especially who played very well in maguires absenseย  also its abit tough on coady and white not to have had a taste of action throughout.ย  infact id say ,suprisingly pickford and stones have been the most consistant al in all up to now. i dont think the two defensive midfielder system of phillips and rice have been as excellent in the last few games after a brilliant first game. italy base thier whole game around the two outstaning centre backs with thier know how and no nonsense attitude then ,more vital to them, the worker ants or the 3 central midfielders veratti, barela andย  jorginho, this is where the game could be won or lost and id have matched them with 3 in there , my choices would have been,mount,rice and bellingham, again bit harsh to drop phillips but he has struggled lately and been forced out of position by fairly good midfielders from germany,ย  denmark and acctually scotland too. so id have gone 3-5-2 or 5-3-2,whichever way you interpret it with sterling and kane up top.ย  the other area i was worried about with italy is how they ghoted in behind you out wide but that evaporated massively when spinnazola was injuredย  but chiesa still gets free left side.