• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

Feel sorry for you guys ,, 😕 

When Saka missed that last one .. his eyes totally died .. This could hurt him really bad mental .. Crazy to let a 19 year old take kick number 5

After that, and it's horrible to say, but the thing I'm most worried about is the racial abuse those 3 young black players will get on social media for missing penalties. 

Well played throughout the tournament, you far surpassed what I expected. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Oh.  Brilliant effort from Pickford.  Penalty takers not up to the pressure.

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Some really poor pens there. Just hit them, dont fanny around with staggered run ups

Exactly. Pickford did his bit but our takers just weren't up to it.

Rashford and Sancho were put on as penalty takers .. They had literally one job .. 

Crazy tournament .. 

You did well 

I understand if you feel gutted 

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

After that, and it's horrible to say, but the thing I'm most worried about is the racial abuse those 3 young black players will get on social media for missing penalties. 

Well played throughout the tournament, you far surpassed what I expected. 

Me too. I worry about the abuse Southgate and the whole squad may get.

To be perfectly honest they surpassed my expectations, but it still feels like Croatia 3 years ago. The opportunity was there...they just didn't take it.

I still don't understand why we were so passive 2nd half and let Italy control the game. If we'd done what we did in the 1st half it could have been very different.

We have ourselves to blame. Trying to out-italy the Italians at 1-0 up. For all they did right they got that spectacularly wrong

Some terrible decisions made by Southgate in this game, leaving mount on for so long, taking rice off for a poor Henderson, saka instead of sancho, the penalty takers. Other than those opening 3 minutes england just never turned up, reminded me of us in the play off final.