• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

Just now, Blanco said:

Not often I agree with you but that highlighted bit is absolutely spot on 

I think it's one of those things - if they score every time, they're a genius. As soon as they miss one it's the worst decision. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Absolutely heartbroken.

Far from outclassed, but penalties are the cruelest way to lose a match.

We were outclassed, italy were far better with the ball, far more composed and from the 2nd half onwards looked like the only winners. At 1-1 we were playing like a pulis team scrapping for a point. Panicked hoof balls to nobody, poor touches all over the pitch and constantly gifting the ball away.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

We have ourselves to blame. Trying to out-italy the Italians at 1-0 up. For all they did right they got that spectacularly wrong

Yes they were awful tactics and Southgate waited far to long to make the subs, when we were under the cosh in the 2nd half, I was screaming blue murder before Italy scored, for fucksake Southgate get some subs on and nothing. Not once did we use our pace to try and run at 2 CB's who were both on yellow cards.   

• Like 2
Just now, Neverbefore said:

I think it's one of those things - if they score every time, they're a genius. As soon as they miss one it's the worst decision. 

For me it’s a case of make your mind up, stick to it and run up and deliver it 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

What are you on about now?  I'm gutted as well.

now is not the time to be calling people names, in jest or not. Keep it to yourself for now.

7 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Southgate *** up. His substitutions were shocking.

Rice was doing well and he brings on Henderson.

Saka comes on and has a mare, then is taking the 5th penalty. Kid is 19.

Brings on Rashford and Sancho to specifically take penalties and they both miss.

This is all after the fact he decided to just sit deep and defend after our early goal.

He royally cooked it up today.

I thought Henderson was running on a treadmill he was that slow in everything he did, Rice was having a god game Mount hardly touched the ball 2nd half and closed nothing down. 

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

now is not the time to be calling people names, in jest or not. Keep it to yourself for now.

Get a sense of humour, a sense of perspective, or have a night off mate.  *** sick of the namby pamby crap on here.  I'm sure Dan is just fine, his feelings haven't been hurt, and he will get over being called a fanny in a joking manner by someone he doesn't know on the internet 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1