oneBoro Forum

EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

I think for me it's partly about the connection to the area too. I don't hold much connection to the entirety of England but I love coming from Middlesbrough, I've lived and worked in a few places aro

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

We’re sat far too deep.  Can’t do this for 30 mins

I hate when we sit back like this. Need to repeat the first half where we kept possession more. Even if we just pass it around.

Giving Italy so much time on the ball won't end well.

23 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

This is where we find out if England have learned from the last few years, and found a way to adapt as the game changes.  Similar scenario to the World Cup semi final, we score early, look ok for a chunk of the first half, but the opposition come back into it.  In the second half we couldn't change the flow of the game, Croatia took control, and eventually went on to win.  Have we grown from that game or not?

Almost the exact same minute as well 🤦‍♂️

This is extremely worrying.

England look a completely different team this half. They look lost...

Barely been in Italy's half so far.

WTF is going on? Nerves? The weight of the occasion getting to them? Have they been spooked / psyched by Italy's resurgence?

Just now, AnglianRed said:

...aaaand Italy reverting to type. 🙄

At least it gives England a breather.

I think there must be a sniper in the crowd 

• Haha 1