• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so wonโ€™t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you ๐Ÿ’ช

Congrats, friends ...ย  ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ V ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ @ Wembleyย  ...ย ย  Good luck to y'all!ย 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

That's a red for me, proper choked Saka who was clean away. Think he's a very very lucky boy.

We did exactly what I said we couldn't and sat back far too deep that half. I was very impressed with our first half, horribly disappointed in our 2nd. Need big changes and a new mentality now.

• Like 1

Look Gareth - I told you not to let Italy take the game to penalties. Ifย you lose this now you've only got yourself to blame.

ย 

Well damn if that wasn't a game of 2 halves. England were woeful 2nd half. Couldn't be more different from the 1st. Sat back way too much, barely made any effort to impose themselves on Italy and score another goal. Seriously - that was Scotland levels of badness!

Sad to say Italy deserved the equaliser. If Southgate and the lads don't get their fingers out in ET, the pasta-munchersย will be lifting the trophy.

ย 

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Well damn if that wasn't a game of 2 halves. England were woeful 2nd half. Couldn't be more different from the 1st. Sat back way too much, barely made any effort to impose themselves on Italy and score another goal.

Lets hope its a game of three halves!

• Haha 1

Just let that happen didn't we? Reduced chances but let people have the game and when you get an unlucky bounce like that off the post from Pickford's save, you can only really blame yourself for allowing chances to be created one way or another.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Lets hope its a game of three halves!

England have half an hour to redeem themselves for that awful 2nd 45.

After that its slow painful death by penalties...

ย 

This referee is so inconsistent isn't he? The stuff he does give free kicks for some times makes me wonder why he didn't give a pen for Bonucci's knee into Sterling's. I didn't even think there was much in that but he seems to let some big things go and blow for some little things for both sides. Very odd.

• Like 1