oneBoro Forum

EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Never a penalty, complete bias if you think it is

Kind of tells a story of this game right now. Desperate for an edge on our end. Can't be confident of making something happen when you go to ground like that.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Every England fan last night  (Caution industrial language)    IMG_1425.MP4

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I wonder if we have made an agreement to let this be a draw. We have had no urgency at all.

Looks like the same performance as it was against Croatia to me, minus the goal

• Like 1

Really think that midfield area in particular is us losing the battle over and over again. No link between defence and attack. Crowding us out as Rice and Phillips are sat in front of their midfield and our attackers are all too high up to receive the ball.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I wonder if we have made an agreement to let this be a draw. We have had no urgency at all.

Certainly does seem like it.

Doesn't make much sense though, as we still have to beat the Czech Rep to guarantee a last 16 spot and Scotland still need to beat Croatia to have a hope...which doesn't seem very likely.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:53 PM, Neverbefore said:

Scotland have a really good midfield, probably as good if not better than Croatia's, if not having the same star power (or former star power as the case may be). It's their strongest area.

Bloody genius me

Everyone's gonna talk about the 'occasion', what part about that game suggested any kind of occasion from the moment McGinn got his yellow card? It was two evenly balanced sides, one doing ever so slightly more to try and win the game. Going forward an absolute shambles from us.

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹