• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

1 minute ago, White Band said:

Is that our quickest goal?

Don't get complacent now, lads...

I already stated, now it’s game on. UKR will now come out and will for the remainder of the match.. we need to defend well, create and take the chances. 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

I already stated, now it’s game on. UKR will now come out and will for the remainder of the match.. we need to defend well, create and take the chances. 

I already stated. It’s game over. Nothing more to see here

All the Ukrainian dads at the game will be rubbing onions under their daughter's eyes in hope that the cameras will catch them. Bring on the justgiving... 🤑

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Iceland perhaps, Scotland maybe. Of course it’s game over how right you are. 

Southgate wasn’t there for Iceland and I’m fairly sure that Scotland didn’t score against England 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

That's it then, final whistle ref, Blanco has spoken, cheers mate!

No problem Wilson 👍

• Like 1

Could have had a second there if we'd had someone running into that huge area of space...

We do look very dangerous going forward. But Ukraine still causing the odd bit of unease when they get near our penalty area.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Southgate wasn’t there for Iceland and I’m fairly sure that Scotland didn’t score against England 🤷‍♂️

Have you watched a game to date where the opposition has not fought tooth and nail despite being a goal or two behind? The danger is trying to slow the game down and inviting them on. They are a threat at set pieces.  I take nothing for granted. 

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹