• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heading away with the good lady wife so won’t be back on before the final. Sincerest best wishes to the ordinary English fans on here. Hope it happens for you 💪

Congrats, friends ...  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇩🇰 @ Wembley  ...   Good luck to y'all! 

Few excellent posts regarding the final and the tournament as a whole. On the pitch Southgate got basically every decision he made spot on leading upto the final. Even the decision to go to a win

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Brunners said:

They would go "a viking" in the summer, it just meant an expedition overseas. 

I can just imagine the kids in the back of the boat going, "Er vi næsten der endnu?"

And Dad going, "Hvis dine børn ikke opfører sig, vender jeg denne båd rundt, og der vil ikke være nogen plyndring for dig".

• Haha 2

Denmark have sold all 7000 tickets for the away end to Danes living in England. Shame they couldn’t be awarded more. A lot will probably buy the ones on general sale but it’s a shame they have to be scattered around instead of having +10k in the same section. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

FB_IMG_1625584546956.jpg

Well at least that means we could still get to the final before they throw the game against Italy / Spain. 

I can't imagine why they would agree to look like Eminem's dopey kid brother.

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

FB_IMG_1625584546956.jpg

100% want this to happen but for some reason I can’t believe that Dominic Calvert-Lewin would carry through on this 😂

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

100% want this to happen but for some reason I can’t believe that Dominic Calvert-Lewin would carry through on this 😂

It's Tyrone Mings I feel sorry for.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

If I remember my history correctly, quite a few came over simply to trade and settle peacefully, set up farms etc.

Basically all Vikings were Scandinavian, but not all Scandinavians were Vikings...just the violent ones. 

We're not danesplaining now are we?!

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Uwe said:

Go for it. We have you beat in the picture department all day long. 
who wants to see things like this 

E9547DBC-AC71-4F27-B182-A396CD940D0B.jpeg

1D7E45BD-38A9-4AFC-ACB8-0BF4DCCB56B4.jpeg

Just supposing that they did invade and wanted to do some pillaging and the like where would you need to go to surrender immediately and be handcuffed,  locked up, interrogated and punished etc. Just asking for a friend!

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Kasper Schmeichel's response to this question about "football coming home" is sure to get loads of coverage 😂

Just seen that. Brilliant 👏👏👏

• Like 1
1 hour ago, p_mards said:

Kasper Schmeichel's response to this question about "football coming home" is sure to get loads of coverage 😂

Makes me cringe when our media ask stupid questions like that to opposition teams. 🤦‍♂️

Think he answered pretty well tbf.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, p_mards said:

What a crap question from that guy! God I hate most British sports journos. Rank nonsense.

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Makes me cringe when our media ask stupid questions like that to opposition teams. 🤦‍♂️

Think he answered pretty well tbf.

The Danish media were asking similarly daft questions of Southgate and Kane an hour ago.

• Uwe changed the title to EURO FINAL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 V 🇮🇹