oneBoro Forum

With regret.

I'm at a bit of a loss for words, which as you and I both know SteveBilly, is saying something.

I can only pass on the sincerest of condolences from myself and my family to you and yours.

You have already mentioned that this forum has been a blessing for you before Sue passed away we all hope that you will come back when you are ready because you know that you have our full support.

Deepest condolences to you and your family and friends

• Like 1

So sorry, Steve mate. You're a top bloke, so I can only imagine your wife was a special one too. 

Let yourself feel everything you feel; be open and honest in that. Grief is a right bugger, but we have to let it take its course and not be afraid to talk or ask for help when needed.

Al the love man ❤️

genuinely saddened by this news mate, i hold you as one of my best friends on here Steve,and sinerely hope you can find the strength and effort to return to posting. sending condolences and thoughts at this tough time in your life. 

Thanks so much for all your kind messages and your donations to the hospice where Sue and I spent our last 3 weeks together. 

As you can imagine, I’m absolutely devastated that Sue lost her brave, 2 year battle with cancer. It’s an awful and indiscriminate disease and it took her away at the age of 47. 

Life is incredibly difficult at the moment, but your kind comments have been cathartic. 

I’m sure I’ll be back to moan about VAR or Warnock’s tactics at some point, but for now I’ll leave you to argue amongst yourselves. 

• Thanks 15