oneBoro Forum

Fantasy premier league

Hi guys that time of the year I have created the oneboro fantasy premier league again.  Same rules as last year as it worked well £5 for main league and £5 optional for head to head league.  Lets see if we can get a different winner this year.

Anyone interested get in touch and I will send PayPal or details.  Once paid I will then send code

good luck again

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Codes sent youngy  

You can change as many times as you want up until the kick off is locked in

Sent details and if someone different doesn’t win this year I am Quitting

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried to pick my team this year seems to be very difficult this year.   I suppose it will be difficult when you are as bad as me.  Only positive is it can only get better this year.

Anyone interested please let me know lets see if we can get more than the last 2 years

1 hour ago, Maccarone said:

RAF just transferred £10 for both League's. 

Can you send pin details please 

Details sent thanks pal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• George Henry Camsell was born in Framwellgate, County Durham 1902 After making 21 third division appearences for Durham City he joined the mighty Boro in October 1925 for £600 In the early days he made little impression when playing outside left, making his Boro debut, registered No245, at home to Nottm Forest in a 1-0 win, unimaginable he might have joined Barnsley for £200, fortunately for Boro Barnsley were finding it difficult to raise the money, ironically the team he scored his 1st goal against in a 1-0 away win GC's Boro career really took off due to an injury to the clubs CF in 1926 & after missing the 1st four games of the season was brought in & only missed one more game that season, scoring an incredible 63 goals in 40 games, league & Cup In the season he scored 4 doubles, 5 hattricks & 4 goals in 3 matches & 5 goals once & 3 penalties through an unbelievable season Between 1925 to 1939 he scored 345 goals in 453 matches, add to that his amazing England record, probably England's best CF based on appearences & goals ratio, 9 games, 18 goals, unreal 12 hattricks, 9 x 4 goals 2 X 5 goals throughout his Boro career, amazing stat Get a statue built Steve    
    • @Uwe No worries, mate .. We both missed todays game and it's you v me this round 😛
    • West Brom v Nottingham Forest (missed this one) Preston v Fulham A Birmingham v Blackpool D Bournemouth v Coventry H Huddersfield v Middlesbrough D Hull v Millwall D Luton v Cardiff D Peterborough v Barnsley H Stoke v Blackburn H Swansea v Reading H Sheff Utd v Bristol City D Derby v QPR D
    • Even if we lost tomorrow and everyone below us won we'd be 6 points above the drop. We're not even close to a relegation battle right now, don't be daft 
    • @Maccarone Im assuming sheff Utd is h based on key location?